ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 162
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:48 PM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Because of President Trump's vaccine... You're welcome.
Neither of you are correct. Such epidemics come to an an end by this time. Biden came in office at the tail end and so did Trump's vaccine. We reached herd immunity by April before enough were vaccinated to credit them for ending it because only 5% got the vax before then. Dr from John Hopkins said this would happen by April without enuff vaccinated. This what normally happens, so neither man deserve credit.

Plus the vaccine doesn't work as promised and comes with significant health risks that cannot be undone.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:03 PM 07-24-2021

[Reply]
Munson 06:42 PM 07-25-2021
WTF? :-)

"My butt's been wiped!"

Help me out here. WTF did Biden just say???

pic.twitter.com/O6BRpXZwq0

— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) July 25, 2021

[Reply]
Bwana 08:12 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:

"My butt's been wiped!"

it sounds like "my butts been wiped," which sounds about right.
Doddering old fool.

[Reply]
eDave 08:47 PM 07-25-2021

"My butt's been wiped!"

FYI, my friend. Just today I was razzed and called out (along with all (D)'s) for posting and surmizing a clip lacking full context. So you might want to delete this before they go demanding it from you as well. They made a really big deal about it and danced around flinging poo on each other with excitement.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
If it’s his vaccine why are all his inbred supporters afraid of it?
Why do you care?
[Reply]
eDave 09:20 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why do you care?
I care about your well being and that of your family because I'm a Christian American showing thy neighbor what class looks like while abiding by at least one of the core teaching of Jesus Christ.

Now you can tell me not to. But I'm still going to.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:24 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
FYI, my friend. Just today I was razzed and called out (along with all (D)'s) for posting and surmizing a clip lacking full context. So you might want to delete this before they go demanding it from you as well. They made a really big deal about it and danced around flinging poo on each other with excitement.

via GIPHY

Grow a sac.....
[Reply]
Munson 05:27 AM 07-26-2021
Can you translate the Biden babble with the full context?

Here’s the full context of the “my butt’s been wiped” video

It doesn’t make things any better pic.twitter.com/vEi4q4h4ZG

— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) July 25, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 05:32 AM 07-26-2021
I can.
[Reply]
Munson 06:04 AM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:38 AM 07-26-2021
I care about your well being and that of your family because I'm a Christian American showing thy neighbor what class looks like while abiding by at least one of the core teaching of Jesus Christ.

Now you can tell me not to. But I'm still going to.
Thank you. We're vaccinated so it would appear the we're covered from every angle now.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:49 AM 07-26-2021
Can you translate the Biden babble with the full context?

I understood 3 words in that clip.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:54 AM 07-26-2021
Turns out not building a wall is almost as costly as building one.

President Joe Biden is spending at least $3 million a day on contractors “to watch steel rust in the desert,” Senate Republicans have found — as he tries to put a stop to former President Trump’s planned wall along the US-Mexico border, despite the ongoing crisis there.

“President Biden is paying professional construction contractors to babysit metal to the tune of $2 billion and counting, while at the same time we’ve seen a 20-year high number of migrants crossing our open border,” said Sen. James Lankford (R., Okla.)

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/biden-...igrant-crisis/

2 billion plus so far spent to not finish the wall. For Obama's third term, it's all about the invasion.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:13 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
If it’s his vaccine why are all his inbred supporters afraid of it?
I voted for Trump as did damn near every friend of mine and my peers at work, we are all vaccinated minus 1 guy who is on the fence still for some reason.

As usual you are clueless fool who knows nothing other than what CNN tells you.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 162
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up