ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.
Direckshun 01:41 AM 01-15-2021
Try it out here.

Post your results.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:18 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Their rankings are all ****ed. I’ve seen 1st and 2nd rounders going 4th and later.
PFF is garbage, but to be fair, I've seen PFN and Draftnetwork rankings that are several rounds apart too.

This tells me that nobody really knows what the hell is going to happen in this draft.
[Reply]
In58men 12:28 PM 04-17-2021
Take it easy on me lol

31. Samuel Cosmi
OT,

63.Jamin Davis
LB,

94.Ihmir Smith-Marsette
WR,

136.Walker Little
OT,

144.Pooka Williams
RB,

175.Tre Brown
CB,

181.Bryce Hargrove
IOL,

207.Damar Hamlin
S,
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:55 PM 04-17-2021
Fuck 170 lb RBs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:25 PM 04-18-2021

Payton Turner
EDGE Houston
trade icon
KC

Spencer Brown
OT Northern Iowa
KC

Elijah Molden
CB Washington
trade icon
KC

Nico Collins
WR Michigan
KC

James Hudson
OT Cincinnati
KC

Keith Taylor
CB Washington
KC

Derrick Barnes
LB Purdue
KC

Tre McKitty
TE Georgia
KC

JaCoby Stevens
S LSU
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:31 AM 04-20-2021
31. OT Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State

63. EDGE Payton Turner, Houston

94. TE Brevin Jordan, Miami (Fla.)

136. CB Benjamin St-Juste, Minnesota

144. WR Jaelon Darden, North Texas

175. S Jamien Sherwood, Auburn

181. IOL Royce Newman, Ole Miss

207. CB Keith Taylor, Washington
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 04-21-2021

Joe Tryon
EDGE,

Asante Samuel Jr.
CB,

Stone Forsythe
OT,

JaCoby Stevens
S,

Josh Palmer
WR,

Patrick Johnson
EDGE,

Tre' McKitty
TE,

Austin Watkins
WR,
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:33 AM 04-22-2021
Welp, this one won't happen, but wow ... if it did.

40. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB/S, Notre Dame. Yeah, I traded back with the Broncos. They came to me at 31, offering #40 and #71 for it. I assumed they wanted JOK and took it because of the value I was getting. And then they passed on him. AND he fell to 40.

It's a draft day dream. Basically, I picked up #71 for free.

63. Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina. I was nervous he wouldn't make it to 63 and don't expect this to happen in real life. Brown's ability to beat coverage deep, his wiggle, and his toughness are traits I love and think will upgrade the Chiefs WR room. He needs some development, but the Chiefs can make that happen as the year goes on.

71. Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa. Again, I was nervous he might not last to this spot and monitored availability and team needs closely leading up to this pick. But, the hyper-athletic, hyper-sized OT makes it here. I will give him a shot at LT and feel confident that - long-term - Niang and Brown are going to be really good bookends, however they end up aligning.

94. Kendrick Green, IOL, Illinois. I like Green's versatility and developmental upside. He'll sit for most of 2021, but should be ready to start at either C or RG in 2022.

136. Dayo Odeyingbo, DE, Vanderbilt. This guy is tailor-made to play LE in Spags' D, with length and explosiveness. It's a gamble due to his Achilles' injury, but he offers top 50 player upside if he bounces back.

144. Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma State. Williams has physical tools but needs technique improvement and situational coaching. Things the Chiefs seem to coach up really well.

175. Nick Fairbanks, TE, Michigan. Development TE2 type who is a good blocker and athlete. He suffered from Michigan's offense cratering in 2020.

181. Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State. Are you sensing a theme? I'm chasing guys in the late rounds who have big ability and need coaching. Robinson falls into the same camp.

207. Chris Evans, RB, Michigan. I take another "underperformance" swing here, looking for a cheap future RB2 who offers more versatility than Darrell Williams.

All in all, I would be over the moon with this draft. The Chiefs get a great combination of upside and instant impact. JOK would be a chess piece that great impacts the Chiefs' nickel and dime sets Day 1. Brown would hop into the WR rotation and be a dangerous option from Day 1 who offers a better combination of size, explosiveness, and elusiveness than any of the Chiefs current WR outside Hill.

With Brown added to Lucas Niang, I have two high-potential tackles with the size and athleticism to be dynamite pass protectors for KC. I let them duke it out for LT in camp (also bring in a vet like Okung for competition's sake) and feel confident I end up with one of these scenarios:

Brown/Niang win the starting T jobs. Remmers and the Okung-like vet are depth.

One of Brown/Niang wins LT. Other is the swing tackle. Remmers starts at RT, potentially giving way to one of Brown/Niang as the season progresses.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 04-22-2021
Holy cow.

That would never happen but if it did, I'd probably have a heart attack and die.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:47 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Holy cow.

That would never happen but if it did, I'd probably have a heart attack and die.
Yeah, it was a hilarious string of never-happening things coalescing.

JOK isn't going to slide to 31 and then slide to 40 again

The Broncos aren't going to trade two top 75 picks for Alex Leatherwood and especially not to the Chiefs.

I don't think either Brown falls that far, either. But fun to dream, man.

I'd be happy getting 1 of the 2 Browns. I think nabbing Spencer Brown IS realistic, and I've grown more and more comfortable with the scenario of throwing a draftee AND Niang at LT and figuring it out, with Remmers as a solid RT option if needed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 04-22-2021
I like that draft but that DE spot is still suspect even with those picks. Dayo won’t be ready more than likely and Robinson is raw as fuck. After this season though? I think we’d be good.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:20 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I like that draft but that DE spot is still suspect even with those picks. Dayo won’t be ready more than likely and Robinson is raw as ****. After this season though? I think we’d be good.
I'm prioritizing DE less in mocks after the Reed addition and also figuring the Chiefs add a vet with the available cap space after the draft.

If the Chiefs really plan to deploy Clark-Nnadi-Reed-Jones as the base front, you're looking for depth, situational rushers, and developmental guys for 2022.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:23 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I'm prioritizing DE less in mocks after the Reed addition and also figuring the Chiefs add a vet with the available cap space after the draft.

If the Chiefs really plan to deploy Clark-Nnadi-Reed-Jones as the base front, you're looking for depth, situational rushers, and developmental guys for 2022.
I get it and I’m good with it
[Reply]
BTAU 03:19 PM 04-23-2021
Updated the picks already.

Kansas City Chiefs
Dyami Brown
WR, North Carolina

Kansas City Chiefs
Landon Dickerson
IOL, Alabama

Kansas City Chiefs
Dayo Odeyingbo
EDGE, Vanderbilt

Kansas City Chiefs
Jamien Sherwood
S, Auburn

Kansas City Chiefs
Rashad Weaver
EDGE, Pittsburgh

Kansas City Chiefs
Rachad Wildgoose Jr.
CB, Wisconsin
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:25 PM 04-23-2021

Kansas City Chiefs
Asante Samuel Jr.
CB, Florida State

Kansas City Chiefs
Gregory Rousseau
EDGE, Miami

Kansas City Chiefs
Adetokunbo Ogundeji
EDGE, Notre Dame

Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Imatorbhebhe
WR, Illinois

Kansas City Chiefs
Shakur Brown
CB, Michigan State

Kansas City Chiefs
Simi Fehoko
WR, Stanford
[Reply]
Kellerfox 04:35 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Kansas City Chiefs
Asante Samuel Jr.
CB, Florida State

Kansas City Chiefs
Gregory Rousseau
EDGE, Miami

Kansas City Chiefs
Adetokunbo Ogundeji
EDGE, Notre Dame

Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Imatorbhebhe
WR, Illinois

Kansas City Chiefs
Shakur Brown
CB, Michigan State

Kansas City Chiefs
Simi Fehoko
WR, Stanford
Would be an A++++ in my book, but I don't think there is any way ASJ or GR are there for our second round picks (let alone both). I know they regularly are on TDN's sim, I just think there is a disconnect there. Hopefully I'm wrong!
[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up