ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 AM 01-21-2022
Interesting. Willie Gay is an Old Testament scholar as well as a good football player.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:35 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
It cost 700 buck, so it must be awesome. And the spokesperson has a cool accent!
I'm British. They're s***. Overpriced crap. Dyson tries to pretend everything is an "innovation" by giving it a name like the "Whizzy Wand" and trademarking it...it's just a funnel with a nozzle, every vacuum has one you pr**ks.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:40 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm British. They're s***. Overpriced crap. Dyson tries to pretend everything is an "innovation" by giving it a name like the "Whizzy Wand" and trademarking it...it's just a funnel with a nozzle, every vacuum has one you pr**ks.
Had a Dyson for a few years and i thought it sucked (bad way) , I already prefer our new Miele although i have only had a few months.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:47 AM 01-21-2022
Typical Chiefs Planet thread. The posts are split 50/50 between Willie Gay's situation and vacuum cleaner reviews
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Typical Chiefs Planet thread. The posts are split 50/50 between Willie Gay's situation and vacuum cleaner reviews
One more reason to love this cesspool.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:49 AM 01-21-2022
What does this mean?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:50 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
What does this mean?
It's one of the Hebrew names for God - Jehovah Jireh.

He's thanking God. Which means it's probably good news.
[Reply]
wazu 09:52 AM 01-21-2022
Lyric from the gospel song named Jireh:

"Doesn’t take a trophy to make You proud"

Not a good sign.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Lyric from the gospel song named Jireh:

"Doesn’t take a trophy to make You proud"

Not a good sign.
There's dozens of songs across many genres that use the name of Jireh.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:56 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's one of the Hebrew names for God - Jehovah Jireh.

He's thanking God. Which means it's probably good news.
Gotcha, appreciate the explanation!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:58 AM 01-21-2022
The design of the wand on our Dyson vacuum is terrible. You lift it out and point it anywhere the vacuum tips over and it also kinks really bad because where the plastic meets the hose there is nothing protecting the hose from bending completely taking out the air suction. Very disappointed in that expensive thing.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:58 AM 01-21-2022
His child could look healthier. Which does explain his "mentals" earlier as guessed by others. Stressful
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:58 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The design of the wand on our Dyson vacuum is terrible. You lift it out and point it anywhere the vacuum tips over and it also kinks really bad because where the plastic meets the hose there is nothing protecting the hose from bending completely taking out the air suction. Very disappointed in that expensive thing.
Shark bro.

I got a Shark, two now actually and I never looked back.
[Reply]
chief4life 09:59 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
What does this mean?
Jehovah Jireh means the Lord will provide

Jireh is another name for God

So he is thanking God (JIREH) as he is excited which is good sign, but he is still seeking prayer. To God be the glory!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Does it have the patented "ball"?

On the bigger models, it's novel - it allows complete rotation of the head.

On the wand/stick vacs, it does nothing but clog. Not only is it tiny by comparison but there's a baffle in it, I'm assuming to prevent clogging further up but all it does is just clog at the baffle.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up