ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach did it again
Rainbarrel 04:14 PM 04-27-2024
Candice Bergen wants your walnuts
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:17 PM 04-27-2024
AND Veach held on to the Sneed 2025 3rd round pick….which I had convinced myself would have been moved in a deal this weekend.

Nice work keeping a solid asset, AND producing another solid draft.

:-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:22 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
AND Veach held on to the Sneed 2025 3rd round pick….which I had convinced myself would have been moved in a deal this weekend.

Nice work keeping a solid asset, AND producing another solid draft.

:-)
I'm sure we'll be happy come next year to have 2 thirds.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:18 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Candice Bergen wants your walnuts
Young Candy Bergen, or old Candy Bergen? Because like young Candy Bergen, sure, ok
[Reply]
tredadda 04:36 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
I griped about trading up and whether it made sense, but I’m posting this as an apology to CP. Veach did it again and I was wrong to question him. Crucify me as you will, I deserve it. I love this team. I vow to turn over a new leaf!
I respect this. Will you turn over a new leaf and enjoy the ride this team is on? We will see. But to come on here and post what you did vs doubling or tripling down is cool to see.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:38 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I respect this. Will you turn over a new leaf and enjoy the ride this team is on? We will see. But to come on here and post what you did vs doubling or tripling down is cool to see.
It's pretty rare in this day. Props.

Keep yer' promise though or CP will find the thing you love most and PIIHB...
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:38 PM 04-27-2024
Supreme Commander Veach doesn't require your recognition.
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:37 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Supreme Commander Veach doesn't require your recognition.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Fuck yes. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 05:04 PM 04-27-2024
We honestly have no clue if he did a good job or not. Tons of A and B drafts ended up dogshit but it feels like we got some guys in this one for sure.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:30 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We honestly have no clue if he did a good job or not. Tons of A and B drafts ended up dogshit but it feels like we got some guys in this one for sure.
Wrong.

The process was right. The picks filled needs. There was a cohesive and holistic plan to make this team better and they executed on it.

One can easily judge that right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:18 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wrong.

The process was right. The picks filled needs. There was a cohesive and holistic plan to make this team better and they executed on it.

One can easily judge that right now.
It's pretty damned perfect on paper.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:30 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's pretty damned perfect on paper.
You can't ask for any better.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:15 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
3 rings. Stfu
[Reply]
BWillie 08:51 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
3 rings. Stfu
Just saying in general. There is more luck than skill in the NFL draft. That doesn't mean the skill isn't important though. Tons of A rated drafts across the NFL over decades ended up being shit. At the end of the day we don't really know shit about fuck.

Almost everyone described Mahomes as a "project" that would take a few years. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Bills fans were devastated when they didnt draft Rosen over Josh Allen.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up