Maybe Trey/Thuney replacement
[Reply]
BWillie 01:11 PM 04-27-2024
Yes! I hope the goal is to let Creed walk
[Reply]
philfree 01:19 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yes! I hope the goal is to let Creed walk
Why would you "want" to let Creed walk? If we have to let him go because of contract demands that's one thing but I certainly would like to keep him if we can.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 01:27 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
Why would you "want" to let Creed walk? If we have to let him go because of contract demands that's one thing but I certainly would like to keep him if we can.
Center contracts are cheaper than the guard market currently.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:28 PM 04-27-2024
Wonder if they might want to move Creed to Guard. The low snaps almost cost them a Super Bowl victory.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:31 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Wonder if they might want to move Creed to Guard. The low snaps almost cost them a Super Bowl victory.
Could be, good point. Those low snaps bothered me all year. It gives less time for Pat to read the field in a real time fashion.
[Reply]
philfree 01:36 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
:-) Possible I suppose but Creed may not want to give up touching the ball every play without a fight.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:37 PM 04-27-2024
BWillie doesn't like how expensive Creed is going to become, and doesn't believe we should pay a center big money at all because we don't heavily focus on the running game.

Take from that what you will.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 02:24 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
BWillie doesn't like how expensive Creed is going to become, and doesn't believe we should pay a center big money at all because we don't heavily focus on the running game.

Take from that what you will.
There could be an argument that Andy values guards higher, because he’s let walk two of the better centers in the league. And has signed guys off the scrap heap to start. But even if they were the case then I would guarantee they try to lock up Trey long term.

I would still imagine they value Creed over Trey
[Reply]
BWillie 02:31 PM 04-27-2024
There is no reason a pass first Andy Reid offense should ever want to pay market value for a free agent elite to above avg center. It is a bad use of resources. If we played like the Eagles it not only would be a great use of resources but it would become a necessity.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:11 PM 04-27-2024
Perfect swing lineman at the very least. Probably long term LG or RG.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 04-27-2024
Lance Zerilein had this guy as a 4th rounder and he's pretty good with OL.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 01:12 PM 04-27-2024
My first ‘oh no’.

Only because I saw center, and I know we have a choice to make between Creed and Trey.

I know nothing about him though. Maybe he can play guard :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 01:12 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
My first ‘oh no’.

Only because I saw center, and I know we have a choice to make between Creed and Trey.

I know nothing about him though. Maybe he can play guard :-)
Trey barely matters. Creed does not matter
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:16 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Trey barely matters. Creed does not matter
Forgot about the Bucs Super Bowl
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up