ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
Mr. Kotter 12:26 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How do you know that?
This site says $7.4 mill total for KU… I can see MBB accounting for over half that, but I don’t know how that compares to other blueblood BB programs though.

https://nil-ncaa.com/

Overall Power 5 distribution of $ though suggests that $4 mil for KU BB would put it near the top.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 12:41 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
This site says $7.4 mill total for KU… I can see MBB accounting for over half that, but I don’t know how that compares to other blueblood BB programs though.

https://nil-ncaa.com/

Overall Power 5 distribution of $ though suggests that $4 mil for KU BB would put it near the top.
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:08 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
I heard that Self was referring to a higher number that was floating around. Around 7 mil I think.
[Reply]
RustShack 12:12 PM 04-12-2024
Big12 basketball is going to be wild. Houston, Kansas, Arizona. Iowa State will probably be pre season top 10 and have a better team than this years as well. Hopefully we play in Lawrence this year, obviously I’d rather go to Hilton but y’all are a little closer from Overland Park.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:07 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Big12 basketball is going to be wild. Houston, Kansas, Arizona. Iowa State will probably be pre season top 10 and have a better team than this years as well. Hopefully we play in Lawrence this year, obviously I’d rather go to Hilton but y’all are a little closer from Overland Park.
The Big 12 was deep this year but probably slightly overrated overall. Next year I think it will be a legit monster.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:58 PM 04-12-2024
Next year.....

But really - congrats a good year.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 PM 04-12-2024
They do every year!

At this point they're basically the *checks NBA standings* Boston Celtics.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:23 AM 04-13-2024
Somebody needs to take out the trash.

J/k, welcome back, Rust. I've been watching a lot of King Of The Hill lately. Dale's fake identity, Rusty Shackleford makes me think of your handle. Is that how you came up with it?
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:36 PM 04-16-2024
So furphy declares for the draft but maintains college eligibility?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:40 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
So furphy declares for the draft but maintains college eligibility?
They all do that (see McCullar). He’s still probably gone.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:42 PM 04-16-2024
Youth is truly wasted on the young.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 PM 04-16-2024
What about Dukes Roach? He’s in the portal.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:15 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What about Dukes Roach? He’s in the portal.
Sign him
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 PM 04-16-2024
Rylan Griffen sounds more and more likely.

Would be a great get. Big time shooter.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:34 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Rylan Griffen sounds more and more likely.

Would be a great get. Big time shooter.
He’d start for sure.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up