ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach did it again
493rd 03:34 PM 04-27-2024
I griped about trading up and whether it made sense, but I’m posting this as an apology to CP. Veach did it again and I was wrong to question him. Crucify me as you will, I deserve it. I love this team. I vow to turn over a new leaf!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:54 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
If Coleman can figure out how to get more than 1 inch of separation, he will be a monster. But as of right now, I don't see it. Every single play he's got a college level DB on him tighter than stripper's grip on money. It'll be even worse in the NFL
Sounds like you just described Laquon Treadwell.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 11:31 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
If Coleman can figure out how to get more than 1 inch of separation, he will be a monster. But as of right now, I don't see it. Every single play he's got a college level DB on him tighter than stripper's grip on money. It'll be even worse in the NFL
The one thing he’s good at is snagging contested catches due to his lack of separation. Allen also likes those lob 50/50 balls, I know he’s connected plenty vs the Chiefs. So I’d say Coleman definitely fits what Allen does, whereas Andy rarely utilizes those players within his scheme.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:15 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's the crazy thing.

To come away with Worthy and Kingsley, both after trade ups, while still having all of our picks next year plus Tennessee's 3rd?

Just a masterclass.
I feel like this could end up as an historical draft class. I feel like Worthy, Kingsley, and Hicks have legitimate shots at being All-Pro level players during their careers. Wiley will have a tougher time reaching that level, but could easily end up in a couple Pro Bowls by the time he retires. However, having said that about Wiley, no one expected Kelce to reach GOAT status when he was drafted.

And maybe I am just drunk on the awesomeness of this draft, but I feel like it wouldn't surprise me if Nourzad and Hanson weren't starters or immediate backups within a couple of years.

And I don't really know much about Hadden, but with our recent run of success with defensive backs, I have to believe that this kid is good enough to get playing time, and from there, who knows. Both Ward (even though we didn't draft him) and Sneed both came out of nowhere to be at or near the top at their position.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:17 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not only are we going to win a Super Bowl in the next 10 years, we're going to wipe the 49ers and Patriots off the map.

We literally replaced Tyreek, Kelce and Fisher in this draft and I am unanimous in that!!!
Make yer' jokes now but after our 4th straight SB the whole room will be throwing yogurt. It's a feat that will never again be threatened...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up