ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 104
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:00 PM 02-17-2023
Anyone remember this gem? It’s hilarious watching it now.

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:12 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:

Welp....found WallCrawler.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:12 PM 02-17-2023

It's funny because it's true. They were never going to win with Andy...we are!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:13 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Welp....found WallCrawler.
I’m laughing at the Eagles. And I’m not Wallcrawler.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:14 PM 02-17-2023
I’m laughing at the Eagles. And I’m not Wallcrawler.
Not you. I'm saying the girl is WallCrawler.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:14 PM 02-17-2023
Let's not forget the Eagles as a franchise would STILL probably be in the fucking shitter had they not hired Andy years ago.

He gave that shithole franchise sustained respectability, which is something they didn't have since Dick Vermeil.

They seem to love their GM Howie Roseman. And I'm sure they love having a Super Bowl ring. Well, you can thank Andy for both Roseman AND Pederson, Philly. Can't help but noticed you already managed to piss one of those assets away.

Man, even in our shit years, I just don't remember people shitting and hating Marty they way Eagles fans hate Andy Reid. We criticized Marty, yeah, but we also recognize that we didn't exactly have anything before he got here, either.

I absolutely love that the Eagles are 0-4 against Andy since getting rid of him. It's a perfect fate for their fans to suffer through.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:18 PM 02-17-2023
I knew Andy was a great coach when he tore the Chiefs up on Monday Night with McNabb, he absolutely beat the piss out of the Chiefs that night and then had the comeback at Arrowhead a few years later.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:19 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Not you. I'm saying the girl is WallCrawler.
Gotcha.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:29 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let's not forget the Eagles as a franchise would STILL probably be in the fucking shitter had they not hired Andy years ago.

He gave that shithole franchise sustained respectability, which is something they didn't have since Dick Vermeil.

They seem to love their GM Howie Roseman. And I'm sure they love having a Super Bowl ring. Well, you can thank Andy for both Roseman AND Pederson, Philly. Can't help but noticed you already managed to piss one of those assets away.

Man, even in our shit years, I just don't remember people shitting and hating Marty they way Eagles fans hate Andy Reid. We criticized Marty, yeah, but we also recognize that we didn't exactly have anything before he got here, either.

I absolutely love that the Eagles are 0-4 against Andy since getting rid of him. It's a perfect fate for their fans to suffer through.
I love the fact Doug Pederson’s motion play from earlier in the season ended up being so effective on 2 TD’s in critical 3rd down situations. You know Doug must have loved seeing the Eagles get taken down like that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:36 PM 02-17-2023
It is glorious that Andy Reid pulled off a double digit comeback win in the Super Bowl against the Eagles and slammed the door shut with masterful clock management.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:52 PM 02-17-2023
I knew Andy was a great coach when he tore the Chiefs up on Monday Night with McNabb, he absolutely beat the piss out of the Chiefs that night and then had the comeback at Arrowhead a few years later.
Reid out-coaching Vermeil ended up being such a huge loss that year. Wouldn't change it now, obviously (butterfly effect and all that), but we're in the playoffs if Andy didn't carve up Gunther's fraud scheme and hand him back his ass in KC that year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:09 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Reid out-coaching Vermeil ended up being such a huge loss that year. Wouldn't change it now, obviously (butterfly effect and all that), but we're in the playoffs if Andy didn't carve up Gunther's fraud scheme and hand him back his ass in KC that year.
lmao i had forgotten we lost that game

held the eagles to 28 yards rushing and LOST :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:35 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Didn’t Reid start the second half with an onside kick that game? Or am I thinking of a different KC Philly game?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:13 AM 02-19-2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:19 AM 02-19-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
LOL we beat the Eagles with "Corndog" and "Fuck I unno".

Goddamn it feels good to be a Chief fan.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 104
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Up