ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman to the Jets
RunKC 12:30 PM 03-22-2023

Source: Mecole Hardman has agreed to terms with the #Jets on a one-year deal. More speed for Cleveland’s offense. pic.twitter.com/yNw9If2Wc7

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 22, 2023

[Reply]
wazu 06:01 PM 03-24-2023
Doesn't sound like KC even made an offer.

Mecole Hardman in his press conference with the Jets on if the #Chiefs offered him anything. pic.twitter.com/Nnh46cMHbl

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) March 24, 2023

[Reply]
Hoover 09:40 PM 03-24-2023
Thats killer.

He should have just said something positive about wanting to be a Jet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:58 AM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
I mean Tom Brady took a substantial amount less than what he was valued at so the Pats could spend more throughout a variety of positions. That's exactly what fueled their long ass SB run

I hate it when people say this

Feb 1, 2023 — Well, according to Celebrity Net Worth, Gisele Bündchen's net worth is $400 million, which is almost double what her husband Tom Brady is worth.

Let's not pretend Tom Brady sacrificed so his team can win Super Bowls.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:14 AM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

Feb 1, 2023 — Well, according to Celebrity Net Worth, Gisele Bündchen's net worth is $400 million, which is almost double what her husband Tom Brady is worth.

The point is that he could have demanded a better contract for himself.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:15 AM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Doesn't sound like KC even made an offer.

Sounds more like he was deliberately out of the loop and just went with what his agent told him. meh.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:31 AM 03-25-2023

It's been thought for years that Kraft paid Tom more money through his shitty TB12 business and its probably true.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:34 AM 03-25-2023
He had his chance here. How many times did Mahomes get on his ass about his crappy routes. More than a few. He can be useful but isn't that great and Moore is better. Good luck to him.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:42 AM 03-25-2023
Hardman and Hill as rivals, may have always been the case
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:05 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
The point is that he could have demanded a better contract for himself.

I get the point but his situation is a lot different than most guys in the league that are the main bread makers in the family. Making it easier for him to take less money and then look like he is doing it for the team. Take her money out of the equation would he have taken less money? I think not.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:10 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Sounds more like he was deliberately out of the loop and just went with what his agent told him. meh.
Seems like he didn't care one way or the other about KC.

KC seems to have felt the same.

Fair enough...
[Reply]
Rausch 01:12 PM 03-25-2023
I get the point but his situation is a lot different than most guys in the league that are the main bread makers in the family. Making it easier for him to take less money and then look like he is doing it for the team. Take her money out of the equation would he have taken less money? I think not.
You don't need 40 million a year to support your family.

You might want it. I don't blame you. He did what he wanted. He wasn't short on money and taking less meant everyone slobbed his knob and treated him like a savior. Sounds like that's exactly what he wanted.

Brady essentially paid to be the most accomplished QB in NFL history. Most guys don't even have the option to do that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:18 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Seems like he didn't care one way or the other about KC.

KC seems to have felt the same.

Fair enough...
Eh. I think Hardman did care. He's obviously uncomfortable answering the question. All of his body language, facial expressions, tone, express discomfort. right down to the end when he bites his lower lip. He doesn't appear angry, he looks confused, maybe. Or disappointed.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:36 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Eh. I think Hardman did care. He's obviously uncomfortable answering the question. All of his body language, facial expressions, tone, express discomfort. right down to the end when he bites his lower lip. He doesn't appear angry, he looks confused, maybe. Or disappointed.
You have to remember that these guys know what's up far in advance. They talk to their agents and have a pretty good idea of what's going to go down before the year is even over. He probably would have liked to stay and get paid. Most guys would after making a place their home for 4 or 5 years.

Mecole doesn't seem like a bad dude at all. Perhaps a little immature, a little more college kid and less late 20's. And I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing but he's in a cutthroat business. I don't think he answered poorly either. Nobody comes out and says "Man, it broke my heart."

Well, Money Badger did but he says a lot of things...
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You have to remember that these guys know what's up far in advance. They talk to their agents and have a pretty good idea of what's going to go down before the year is even over. He probably would have liked to stay and get paid. Most guys would after making a place their home for 4 or 5 years.

Mecole doesn't seem like a bad dude at all. Perhaps a little immature, a little more college kid and less late 20's. And I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing but he's in a cutthroat business. I don't think he answered poorly either. Nobody comes out and says "Man, it broke my heart."

Well, Money Badger did but he says a lot of things...
Yeah, probably you're spot on. He's just a kid and he's going to react emotionally, especially the first time this happens. I hope he does well and I'll be rooting for him any time he's not playing KC.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Worst answer I've ever seen, more of a non-answer than anything
[Reply]
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up