Page 552 of 4790
« First < 52452502542548549550551552 55355455555656260265210521552 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:29 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The only thing that will be "on cue" is the mass exodus of the Donko trolls when they are exposed next week.

No thin air and replacement DBs....
Well, at some point, they are going to lose a handful of games and you'll be here to say "see, I was right all along".
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, at some point, they are going to lose a handful of games and you'll be here to say "see, I was right all along".
That point starts the moment Sanders/DT aren't going against rookie/back-up DBs...and Semen/Miller actually have to play a road game with crowd noise.

Donkos should have lost game one...dont act like winning due to a missed FG and missed penalties was because your team was dominant.

Indy had the momentum after getting to 23-20...until the ref decided to invent a PI call and sustain their late drive. You saw and so did I...it was bogus.

They won game one due to the refs not calling penalties...which was well documented. Then were gifted a 1st down, late when Indy was coming back.

The refs are 2-0
[Reply]
manchambo 11:19 AM 09-19-2016
The only thing that will be "on cue" is the mass exodus of the Donko trolls when they are exposed next week.

No thin air and replacement DBs....
If Denver loses on the road to a relatively strong team that will prove what, exactly? And what, exactly, in comparison to the Chiefs losing to a worse team?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
If Denver loses on the road to a relatively strong team that will prove what, exactly? And what, exactly, in comparison to the Chiefs losing to a worse team?
It exposes them...and Semenboy. He hasn't actually played against starting caliber DBs is his first two games.

Glad there is only a fews days left...and the trolls can crawl back in their holes.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:32 AM 09-19-2016
That point starts the moment Sanders/DT aren't going against rookie/back-up DBs...and Semen/Miller actually have to play a road game with crowd noise.

Donkos should have lost game one...dont act like winning due to a missed FG and missed penalties was because your team was dominant.

Indy had the momentum after getting to 23-20...until the ref decided to invent a PI call and sustain their late drive. You saw and so did I...it was bogus.

They won game one due to the refs not calling penalties...which was well documented. Then were gifted a 1st down, late when Indy was coming back.

The refs are 2-0
You guys have excuses for everything...it's actually quite amazing. One day you'll realize that the Broncos are just a better franchise. In every sense of the word.
[Reply]
RodInCanton 11:37 AM 09-19-2016

The refs are 2-0
:-)
And I thought I had outgrown clowns back in elementary school - but here I am being entertained by one again!!!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:39 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You guys have excuses for everything...it's actually quite amazing. One day you'll realize that the Broncos are just far better cheaters. In every sense of the word.
FYP
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:46 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You guys have excuses for everything...it's actually quite amazing. One day you'll realize that the Broncos are just a better franchise. In every sense of the word.
You haven't made a single post that reflects any knowledge of football...it's just mindless, chest-beating drool.

You'll be gone in a few days...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 AM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by RodInCanton:
And I thought I had outgrown clowns back in elementary school - but here I am being entertained by one again!!!
Another chest-beating droog...that will vanish.

How many INTs has Semenboy had against terrible DBs? Have fun in Cinncy....22nd ranked running game at home in the thin air.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:54 AM 09-19-2016

The refs are 2-0
Yeah. I've been noticing that. Apparently we were wrong BlackOp. We thought that the Donks would stop getting the bogus playcalling in their favor now that 5 head is gone. But her we are, 2 games into the season, and the shitty Donks have already had both wins gifted to them by the refs. Apparently, Pat Bowlen has naked pictures of Goddell going down on ElFraud or something. I don't get it. Why do these cheaters continue to get preferential treatment by the league? All it does is continue to boost the egos of the delusional fanbase that actually believes that their team is a better franchise, when in all actuality, if they stopped cheating, they would be basement dwellers.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:57 AM 09-19-2016
Lol. The refs called a consistent game with regards to holding and PI. Get over it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:00 PM 09-19-2016

Aqib Talib joined an elite group yesterday: Most INT-TD, NFL history

Rod Woodson 12
Ken Houston 9
Deion Sanders 9
Aeneas Williams 9
Talib 9

— Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) September 19, 2016

[Reply]
New World Order 12:04 PM 09-19-2016
Peters already has 2.

He's on pace to shatter that record.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:05 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Peters already has 2.

He's on pace to shatter that record.
11 INT's in 20 games. He's on pace to shatter a lot of records.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:10 PM 09-19-2016
And Stephenson will miss the next 2-3 weeks.
[Reply]
Page 552 of 4790
« First < 52452502542548549550551552 55355455555656260265210521552 > Last »
Up