ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
notorious 11:02 AM 10-31-2021
In the end I don't really care what HB thinks about our fans, please go out and do your thing.

It will work itself out in the end. Matheiu will get his money (probably not from us) and the fans will love him..
[Reply]
Valiant 11:07 AM 10-31-2021
Been saying awhile they play soft. Now it seems they are mentally soft. These guys just want to get paid. No heart. Hb been Mia since first half of week one. Half of them seem to think there reputation is enough to win

Hitchens has been ass the whole time. I think I count on one hand all of his good plays.

Hopefully they purge most of them this off season. Clark, hitchens, hb, Sorenson, spags.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:14 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We have become everything weve hated about pats fans. Tell me I'm wrong. Talking shit to other fans. Then acting like we are the most unfortunate fans in the world because we have a few games hiccup. We are still WAY more blessed than we are unfortunate. Nothing in anyone's attitude the past few months reflects that.

You know what's the worst thing in the world? Praying for a super bowl with baker Mayfield as your qb. Getting your hopes up because lamar Jackson has a few good games. Again, I get wanting accountability. I get that a lot of this is coming from Twitter. But the players no doubt feel like the fans don't have their backs. Like even a tiny little bit. Which understandably has to hurt for a team that has given this fan base a shit ton the past decade. There is a way to frame the message of extreme gratitude while challenging the team to fix their shit. I can promise you other fan bases are laughing at us for how dramatic we are being about wanting others to feel sympathy for us. We don't deserve it. We have a ton to be grateful for.
You’re wrong.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:26 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
If he thinks the fans are toxic maybe he should look at how his unit is playing. If anything is toxic it's that
Exactly. Somehow not being happy with one of the highest paid defenses in the league being ranked the worst makes fans "toxic".
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:31 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hooray for balling out against a turnover-prone QB and a shitty team!!

Yay!
And if he doesn’t ball out you will call him out for not dominating a shitty team. It’s a no win situation.

This thread is proving him more correct than wrong frankly.

People way overreact to everything. This is no different.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:33 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So "Fats" has lost control of the locker room because a mouthy player continues to mouth off?

Be careful what you wish for. We could end up with Bienemy at HC. I don't think that improves this team in any way.
We do not want Bienemy as our next Head Coach. He can't even put together a good running game with Mahomes pulling all the attention from the defenses.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:34 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
And if he doesn’t ball out you will call him out for not dominating a shitty team. It’s a no win situation.

This thread is proving him more correct than wrong frankly.

People way overreact to everything. This is no different.
I knew you were take their side against the fans. You hate Chiefs' fans, have for a decade.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 10-31-2021
The stars and scrubs approach doesn’t work when your “stars” play like punk ass bitches.
[Reply]
-King- 11:35 AM 10-31-2021
Those things aren't mutually exclusive you know. He and the defense SHOULD ball out against the Giants. They're the 25th ranked offense. A good to great performance should be the expectation and anything else would be a disappointment.

If they don't want to read negative shit, play better or don't search your name on Twitter trying to find shit to cry about. Its pretty simple.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:36 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Exactly. Somehow not being happy with one of the highest paid defenses in the league being ranked the worst makes fans "toxic".
There are 2 different topics at hand. I doubt any of those guys don’t understand people aren’t happy with the defense.

But there are different ways to express it and constantly calling players worthless pieces of shit does seem to be rather toxic.

I think there is a reason HB has bounced around the league a bit. I think he wears on people after a period of time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:39 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I knew you were take their side against the fans. You hate Chiefs' fans, have for a decade.
Lol you must have me mixed up with someone else. I’ve defended the fans plenty.

I just find it interesting fans like players can both act like entitled bitches and people can’t seem to get it.

Chiefs fans lately do sound a lot like entitled bitches. It’s just a fact.it’s not everyone but there are plenty.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:39 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Has he been traded yet?
Hilarious that you think that Reid pays attention to the defensive side of the all.

"Tyrann Mathieu is a fine safety for Arizona, I don't really care what he thinks of the KC fan base" Andy Reid :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:40 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Those things aren't mutually exclusive you know. He and the defense SHOULD ball out against the Giants. They're the 25th ranked offense. A good to great performance should be the expectation and anything else would be a disappointment.

If they don't want to read negative shit, play better or don't search your name on Twitter trying to find shit to cry about. Its pretty simple.
I think this thread is a bigger overreaction than his tweet. Just read it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:41 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Hilarious that you think that Reid pays attention to the defensive side of the all.

"Tyrann Mathieu is a fine safety for Arizona, I don't really care what he thinks of the KC fan base" Andy Reid :-)
Perfect example of what I was saying earlier.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:42 AM 10-31-2021
Lol you must have me mixed up with someone else. I’ve defended the fans plenty.

I just find it interesting fans like players can both act like entitled bitches and people can’t seem to get it.

Chiefs fans lately do sound a lot like entitled bitches. It’s just a fact.it’s not everyone but there are plenty.
Hmmm, :-) my bad then.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up