View Poll Results: Who wins the AFC West division this year
Chiefs come back and win 101 75.94%
Chargers Win 13 9.77%
Broncos Win 1 0.75%
Raiders Win 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you think we still win the division?
TribalElder 03:05 PM 09-26-2021

currently 1-2 and in last place as of Sept 26, 2021

do you think the Chiefs still win the AFC West this year?
[Reply]
Stryker 08:55 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
...at least your Sundays will be free.

You do realize the offense, through 5 games, is playing at a historic level...against top competition?

That's not sucking...they arent the Jets.

They are 2 plays from being 4-1...CEH's fumble and a bogus 4th-9 call vs. the Chargers. That's it...
Uh, you do realize that the turnovers have killed this team. Oh and also the fact that opponent receivers have been WIDE OPEN IN THE END ZONE? Ringing any bells? WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:57 PM 10-12-2021
LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR - I LOVE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WITH ALL THAT I AM -been rooting for waaaay to long but GOD DAMNIT! THIS TEAM IS SUCKING AT AN EXCELERATED RATE WHICH HURTS!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:00 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Sucks being 0-5.
Well, just wait until they draft top 5 and get a real quarterback!
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:02 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR - I LOVE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WITH ALL THAT I AM -been rooting for waaaay to long but GOD DAMNIT! THIS TEAM IS SUCKING AT AN EXCELERATED RATE WHICH HURTS!
I get it...you're emotional.

One of coolest things about football is that teams sometimes improve over a season...

You know like maybe putting Jones back at DT, Gay sending Neiman back to the bench and Thornhill replacing Dirty Sanchez.

I think Jones and Clark have played one game together this year.

Then getting Gordon fully implemented by week 8...

Shit like this...

Did you think Denver was going to win the division after starting 3-0? Did you think Russel Wilson was going to be out for 4 weeks with a broken finger?

What if Allen tears an ACL...every team is going to be dealing with issues.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:06 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, just wait until they draft top 5 and get a real quarterback!
Fingers crossed!
[Reply]
Stryker 09:08 PM 10-12-2021
...at least your Sundays will be free.

You do realize the offense, through 5 games, is playing at a historic level...against top competition?

That's not sucking...they arent the Jets.

They are 2 plays from being 4-1...CEH's fumble and a bogus 4th-9 call vs. the Chargers. That's it...
Ok then why is this team 2 -3? Because in MY world that is reality. There is no woulda, coulda, shoulda here. This team is a sinking ship - get used to what you are fixing to witness over the next 8 weeks. I DO NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN BUT, I SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL and cannot imagine why?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:17 PM 10-12-2021
I get it...you're emotional.

One of coolest things about football is that teams sometimes improve over a season...

You know like maybe putting Jones back at DT, Gay sending Neiman back to the bench and Thornhill replacing Dirty Sanchez.

I think Jones and Clark have played one game together this year.

Then getting Gordon fully implemented by week 8...

Shit like this...

Did you think Denver was going to win the division after starting 3-0? Did you think Russel Wilson was going to be out for 4 weeks with a broken finger?

What if Allen tears an ACL...every team is going to be dealing with issues.
You know what, you actually make sense here. I get the FAITH and appreciate it. The fact remains, this is not the Patrick Mahomes from the last 2 years. 7 turnovers in 4 games is ridiculous. The D is a shadow of it's former self. We are not going to make the AFC Championship game this year. It will be between the better teams - Bills, Chargers, Ravens and Titans

Emotional? Actually I can say no, I am not. - I am very comfortable. I just can't fathom how this team went form hero to zero in a season. I just cannot wrap my head around it. In my mind, it is not logical.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:24 PM 10-12-2021
No
[Reply]
Ken Bone 09:32 PM 10-12-2021
Yes, the Chiefs will pull it together and win the division. If you think about it we’re 2 CEH fumbles away from being 4-1 right now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 AM 11-15-2021
GLADLY! I will see you in week 10 and you can fill me in on why our beloved Chiefs are AGAIN on a downward spiral We will be 7 and 3 by week 10. Keep REACHING this team sucks and we will be picking 10 if not 5 in the draft. Keep on BELIEVING in what won't happen - FACE THE FACTS! CHIEFS SUCK!
Remember when I said I'd get back to you after week 10? You said 7-3 was a reach and KC would be picking top 10?

Well KC is now in 1st place at 6-4...

:-)
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:55 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
No..not because of our record but because we are not that good

The defense is horrible
The offensive play calling is terrible
The offense itself is not that great anymore (watch a Buffalo game if you want to see a good offense)
LOL
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:58 AM 11-22-2021
Ok then why is this team 2 -3? Because in MY world that is reality. There is no woulda, coulda, shoulda here. This team is a sinking ship - get used to what you are fixing to witness over the next 8 weeks. I DO NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN BUT, I SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL and cannot imagine why?
LOL
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:59 AM 11-22-2021
ZERO chance - Chargers will WIN the Division. Raiders will slip thanks to Gruden, Broncos are Broncos and CHIEFS ****ing SUCK! I love them but behold the sink of the ship week in and week out. This team went through a gauntlet they were never going to win. Next is...WFT, TITANS, PACKERS, CARDINALS, COWBOYS, CHARGERS again, BRONCOS 2X, RAIDERS 2X
IT IS NOT HAPPENING! Do YOU really think this team is going to overcome the first 5 week adversities and come out on the other end victorious? HELL **** NO THEY AREN'T! Face the facts, this team has been figured out. Welcome to a top 10 if not 5 Draft day pick.
LOL
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:00 AM 11-22-2021
GLADLY! I will see you in week 10 and you can fill me in on why our beloved Chiefs are AGAIN on a downward spiral We will be 7 and 3 by week 10. Keep REACHING this team sucks and we will be picking 10 if not 5 in the draft. Keep on BELIEVING in what won't happen - FACE THE FACTS! CHIEFS SUCK!
LOL
[Reply]
backinblack 10:05 AM 11-22-2021
3 strykes you’re out
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up