View Poll Results: Who wins the AFC West division this year
Chiefs come back and win 101 75.94%
Chargers Win 13 9.77%
Broncos Win 1 0.75%
Raiders Win 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you think we still win the division?
TribalElder 03:05 PM 09-26-2021

currently 1-2 and in last place as of Sept 26, 2021

do you think the Chiefs still win the AFC West this year?
[Reply]
PHOG 06:15 AM 10-05-2021
Are they still SB favs?
[Reply]
tredadda 07:12 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
All the chatter this morning is the Chargers have surpassed the Chiefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They did beat KC and have a better record currently. This is why the talking heads are saying this. At the end of the year I expect KC to win the West and beat the Chargers the second time.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:21 AM 10-05-2021
we'll know Sunday what this team can (or can't) do.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:32 AM 10-05-2021
Is it just me or does anyone else find it interesting the browns Chargers game opened as a pick em?
[Reply]
JakeF 10:22 AM 10-05-2021
It not looking good for us anymore. We might be in the best division in football.

The AFC West and the NFC West look really tough.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:29 PM 10-12-2021
I wonder if anyone has changed their minds...KC has to play really solid football for many weeks and hope that many teams fail just to eek into the playoffs. I dont think this team wants to play in the playoffs.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:31 PM 10-12-2021
Before Sunday I would've still said yes.

Not anymore.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:40 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
At this point, I dont see KC beating Buffalo, Tennessee, Green Bay, Las Vegas (one game), and Pittsburgh. I'm on the fence about Dallas and the Giants. ... As much as I hate to say it, I even have a feeling that KC loses to Denver.
Buffalo was an easy call. Lets see what happens next. I'd like to think KC can win against the Wooft...I'm really not sure. starting out +7 against a team like the redwolves, that really says suck. I dont think KC covers.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:46 PM 10-12-2021
ZERO chance - Chargers will WIN the Division. Raiders will slip thanks to Gruden, Broncos are Broncos and CHIEFS fucking SUCK! I love them but behold the sink of the ship week in and week out. This team went through a gauntlet they were never going to win. Next is...WFT, TITANS, PACKERS, CARDINALS, COWBOYS, CHARGERS again, BRONCOS 2X, RAIDERS 2X
IT IS NOT HAPPENING! Do YOU really think this team is going to overcome the first 5 week adversities and come out on the other end victorious? HELL FUCK NO THEY AREN'T! Face the facts, this team has been figured out. Welcome to a top 10 if not 5 Draft day pick.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:03 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Welcome to a top 10 if not 5 Draft day pick.
:-)

You do realize that the Ravens haven't played a single divisional game...which means they get Cleveland twice. They are going to cancel each other out. They have the Chargers, Packers and Rams too.

Things had to break perfect for them to beat Indy/KC.

AFCS has to play NFCW plus each other. Titans are the only decent team...and they are average.

AFCE sucks except for the Bills.

Chiefs would be 4-1 if not for turnovers...against the hardest starting schedule, by far, of any team. They were rolling the Chargers... Raiders just lost their HC..,

Sit back and enjoy the show. KC is playoff bound...there arent that many great AFC teams.

Chiefs will get sorted out enough...honestly just have to stop turning it over. Gordon is now a Chief...and Gore will get a shot.

Get back to me about week 10...
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:07 PM 10-12-2021
Would love to see this poll reset every week and chart the week over week in the OP
[Reply]
Stryker 08:30 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-)

You do realize that the Ravens haven't played a single divisional game...which means they get Cleveland twice. They are going to cancel each other out. They have the Chargers, Packers and Rams too.

Things had to break perfect for them to beat Indy/KC.

AFCS has to play NFCW plus each other. Titans are the only decent team...and they are average.

AFCE sucks except for the Bills.

Chiefs would be 4-1 if not for turnovers...against the hardest starting schedule, by far, of any team. They were rolling the Chargers... Raiders just lost their HC..,

Sit back and enjoy the show. KC is playoff bound...there arent that many great AFC teams.

Chiefs will get sorted out enough...honestly just have to stop turning it over. Gordon is now a Chief...and Gore will get a shot.

Get back to me about week 10...
GLADLY! I will see you in week 10 and you can fill me in on why our beloved Chiefs are AGAIN on a downward spiral We will be 7 and 3 by week 10. Keep REACHING this team sucks and we will be picking 10 if not 5 in the draft. Keep on BELIEVING in what won't happen - FACE THE FACTS! CHIEFS SUCK!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:39 PM 10-12-2021
Weird flex... people being miserable all the time, then when they're right once every few years, want to tell people how right they were about how the team they follow most closely isn't meeting expectations.

Feels like that's something I would do with the Broncos, predicting something like they'll lose 6 of 8 and then laughing about how right I am if it happens.... not so much when I want a team to do well. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:45 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
GLADLY! I will see you in week 10 and you can fill me in on why our beloved Chiefs are AGAIN on a downward spiral We will be 7 and 3 by week 10. Keep REACHING this team sucks and we will be picking 10 if not 5 in the draft. Keep on BELIEVING in what won't happen - FACE THE FACTS! CHIEFS SUCK!
...at least your Sundays will be free.

You do realize the offense, through 5 games, is playing at a historic level...against top competition?

That's not sucking...they arent the Jets.

They are 2 plays from being 4-1...CEH's fumble and a bogus 4th-9 call vs. the Chargers. That's it...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:53 PM 10-12-2021
Sucks being 0-5.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up