ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Bowser 06:44 PM 04-15-2016
Sooo, I'm getting the vibe that this show isn't really worth my time?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:29 PM 04-17-2016
Season 2 Ep 2 tonight. I hope it opens with us learning who's on that attack boat.

SPOILER: It's Negan.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 04-17-2016
Caught up with the new show on demand earlier this week, and I disagree with the negative reviews from national media and elsewhere

They kinda used it as "catch up with who these individual characters are" episode, trying to make sure people invest in that

No big action scene is fine by me for that purpose, they'll ramp it up tonight when the pirates come calling... and mark my words, they're going to slowly turn Cliff Curtis into a serious hardass

Looking forward to tonight, it helps with my TWD withdrawals
[Reply]
notorious 05:54 PM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Season 2 Ep 2 tonight. I hope it opens with us learning who's on that attack boat.

If only he could bash all their brains in and take over as the main character.
[Reply]
notorious 05:56 PM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Caught up with the new show on demand earlier this week, and I disagree with the negative reviews from national media and elsewhere

They kinda used it as "catch up with who these individual characters are" episode, trying to make sure people invest in that

No big action scene is fine by me for that purpose, they'll ramp it up tonight when the pirates come calling... and mark my words, they're going to slowly turn Cliff Curtis into a serious hardass

If they are trying to develop the characters into making us believe that some of them are mentally retarded, they have succeeded!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:15 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Well, there goes that idea...
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:04 AM 04-18-2016
The teenagers are beyond stupid and worthless on this show. They should have just left them on the island when they departed. And Alycia Debnam Carey is completely wasted in her role. Why would she ever have left "The 100" for this "Fear the Walking Disaster"?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:40 AM 04-18-2016
So we're back to the whole "The Group Shows Up To A Seemingly Safe Haven Only To Destroy It For Those That Were There And Then Leave" path that Rick & Co. have perfected over 6 seasons of TWD.

There are glimmers and bits of a possibly good / great show but my God is this show a jumble mess. I am however mildly looking forward to the lady from the Flight 462 (quick flash of her in the previews for next week's show) mini-show becoming a part of Fear.
[Reply]
kepp 06:43 AM 04-18-2016
I watched S2:E1 last night and...could they make the people more stupid? And how did Malibu go from peaceful and untouched that day in S1:E6 to armageddon that night? It was OK, I guess...hopefully it gets better.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:31 AM 04-18-2016
It's a pretty hard to watch show.
[Reply]
frankotank 08:12 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:

hahaha

spoilers....you're doing them wrong! :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 08:27 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
If they are trying to develop the characters into making us believe that some of them are mentally retarded, they have succeeded!
yes...the son....the mexican non-drug-addict one....STOOOOPID!
I'm sick of him. SICK OF HIM! Kill him NOW!

PS - anyone notice the similarity of him to Ra in Stargate?

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 PM 04-20-2016
Finally watched the episode. It wasn't bad. I thought it was certainly better than the previous episode.
[Reply]
eDave 10:02 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Finally watched the episode. It wasn't bad. I thought it was certainly better than the previous episode.
This show gets too much grief.
[Reply]
oldandslow 06:35 AM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
This show gets too much grief.
Yeah, I was entertained with this episode.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up