ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4244 of 4823
« First < 3244374441444194423442404241424242434244 42454246424742484254429443444744 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:13 PM 06-01-2023
Just replace Bienemy with Payton…
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hilarious that WalRuss is already 34.

I can’t wait for June/July to roll around and get to see KnowMo getting all hyped for the season, thinking they have a chance because a Eric Bienemy is going to turn everything around…how EB and WalRuss bonded and how WalRuss lost 10 pounds because he re-dedicated himself. Talking about how great it’s going to be to win the division again. Then preseason hype will swirl.

It’s going to be glorious to watch the buildup.
here ya go….

I’m going to tell you how this ends, KnowMo.

Your team will trade its 1st and original 3rd for Sean Payton.

Russel Wilson retires in 3 years after never playing in a single playoff game for Denver snd getting benched after the bye in the third year.

The team will have gone “all-in” on the Russel Wilson experiment and has 30-40m in dead cap owed the next 2 years after that for poor roster discipline. Sean will use the owners $ to lure in guys to keep early cap hits low and will max the cap every year snd in 3 years, all that “funneling salaries” stuff that happened/is STILL HAPPENING in NO will repeat the pattern in Denver.

That’s Denver’s reality.

Dan Snyder 2: electric boogaloo

It’s gonna be glorious to watch while KC wins titles.

Cheers
He’s simply not the same player when there is no dual threat in his game.

I can’t wait for next offseason when the talk by knowmo is “Russ lost 25 pounds, watch out Lombardi”

And then continues to be a bad QB that none of his teammates like playing with/for.
Originally Posted by neech:
I'll post this article for Quesadilla Joe so he has new beat off material he can look at in his moms basement.

Broncos QB Russell Wilson, now thinner, 'looks sharp' at OTAs

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...his-offseason/
IT HAS BEGUN
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:30 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Maybe if Russ can park his ego at the door. Brees could. Russ? Maybe. If he doesn't, it will be more of the same, with less coaching on the defense.
Yep. It’s all on Russ. Anyone that’s spent any real time watching NOR when Sean was coaching them knows, Sean Payton can coach, that he can design plays and he’s a great play-caller.

The issue is whether Russ can keep his head down and execute the offense the way Payton wants it run.

If Russ starts ad-libbing, tries to call an audible, half-asses a series, Sean will bench him. So it’s all on Russ to be as coachable as Brees. Or more aptly, as coachable as Jameis Winston.

If he can’t, DEN might win 5 games. Or less. If he can, 8-9 is possible. If he can find his deep ball accuracy again, get a few lucky bounces, maaaaybe, just maybe, they eke out 10.

The one thing Sean has going in his favor is that Russ should know that Sean doesn’t need Russ to win games; he can win with a TE at QB, so Wilson better be Johnny-on-the-spot. If not, Sean will just start a different QB, and Russ’ career is over for good.

Which would be great, doubly so because he’d be taking down DEN in n the process.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:40 AM 06-02-2023
Just replace Bienemy with Payton…here ya go….

IT HAS BEGUN
We told them everything that would happen last offseason. It was amazing to see it go just as planned
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:24 AM 06-02-2023
I'll be honest. I thought you were just trolling them last year. I didn't think that Wilson had declined that bad. Boy was I wrong. Last year I saw it. He's washed. And based on Geno's performance last year, it appears that his past performance was more Pete than Wilson.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:46 AM 06-02-2023
Peyton Manning is tired of seeing the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC West.

Manning was being interviewed by Stephen A. Smith during Game 1 of the NBA Finals and confirmed that he wants to see the Chiefs leave the division.

"I like my Broncos. I wish the Chiefs would get out of the division, Stephen A," Manning said.

~Tator is officially declared a failure by the donko dumb dumbs?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:00 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Peyton Manning is tired of seeing the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC West.

Manning was being interviewed by Stephen A. Smith during Game 1 of the NBA Finals and confirmed that he wants to see the Chiefs leave the division.

"I like my Broncos. I wish the Chiefs would get out of the division, Stephen A," Manning said.

~Tator is officially declared a failure by the donko dumb dumbs?
Frankenmanning got embarrassed in his last game against the Chiefs, and now wants them out of division.

He went full donktard
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:04 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Frankenmanning got embarrassed in his last game against the Chiefs, and now wants them out of division.

He went full donktard
He has become one with the donkborg.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:16 AM 06-02-2023
Manning has replaced Elway as the figure head apparently. "Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs take on the Peyton Manning mascotted Broncos"
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:32 AM 06-02-2023
He was drafted by and spent the best years of his career with the Colts. Why is he all in on the cheating Donks after he retired? Is it because they allowed him to use HGH and cheat his way to a Superfarce ending to his career?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:40 AM 06-02-2023
Peyton's best bet is NFL expansion. Like the Seahawks in the late 80s and early 90s, the Broncos are just pathetic. The best bet they have is for the NFL to expand so they can go to the NFC, it's the only path forward.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:41 AM 06-02-2023
Manning didn't make the Colts' owner's top 5 all time QBs. Must be some harsh feelings. Manning may have no other life raft, than the downstream floating dead mule
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:46 AM 06-02-2023
I've always said that Manning was never the best. Second best to Unitas as Colts QB, second best to Elfraud as Donks QB, and second best during his career to Brady. If it wasn't for the Donks cheating, he would have also been second in his family with Superbowl rings.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:02 AM 06-02-2023
Top 5 NFL quarterbacks of all time. In no particular order

Mahomes. It's still early in his career, but I think that he's already cemented top 5
Brady. Can't deny 7 rings
Unitas.
Montana.
Marino

I guess that the Colts owner was right. Manning isn't top 5.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:08 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Top 5 NFL quarterbacks of all time. In no particular order

Mahomes. It's still early in his career, but I think that he's already cemented top 5
Brady. Can't deny 7 rings
Unitas.
Montana.
Marino

I guess that the Colts owner was right. Manning isn't top 5.
He said that? If so that might explain why Manning has all but forgotten that he was once a Colt.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Peyton's best bet is NFL expansion. Like the Seahawks in the late 80s and early 90s, the Broncos are just pathetic. The best bet they have is for the NFL to expand so they can go to the NFC, it's the only path forward.
I would honestly hate that. The AFCW is currently made up of four original AFL rivals. Would never want to break that up, but I do get where you are going with that comment.
[Reply]
Page 4244 of 4823
« First < 3244374441444194423442404241424242434244 42454246424742484254429443444744 > Last »
Up