ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4232 of 4823
« First < 3232373241324182422242284229423042314232 42334234423542364242428243324732 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 05:58 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Seattle and Denver both having low humidity is not a coincidence. Russy may sprout
Have you actually heard of Seattle before?

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:18 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Have you actually heard of Seattle before?

I heard their football team made the playoffs last season after trading away their qb. As I understand it, they absolutely fleeced the other team
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:58 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I heard their football team made the playoffs last season after trading away their qb. As I understand it, they absolutely fleeced the other team
Yes, of course.

But also, it’s wet here.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:00 PM 05-26-2023
Geno's sweaty chocolate penni is masterchefing!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:16 PM 05-26-2023
Lots if rumblings of regret by Paydaton returning to coach this awful squad...uh oh
[Reply]
BossChief 07:32 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Lots if rumblings of regret by Paydaton returning to coach this awful squad...uh oh
Probably not.

The checks are cashing at the bank.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:38 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Yes, of course.

But also, it’s wet here.
Depressingly so except for summer.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:40 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Probably not.

The checks are cashing at the bank.
We all know it's only for the money
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:20 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You spent the entire season championing a headcoach that you're now admitting was the worst coach in the league.

Oh the irony.
But he hugs his players!!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:15 AM 05-27-2023
The offense is still spudering!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:20 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
"Russ looks better out there. Again though this roster is certainly lower tier so they will struggle, but he looks...different. "
If Russack is significantly better, and they still suck, I never want to hear another word of hype about that roster. They’ll no longer have the QB or coach excuse.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If Russack is significantly better, and they still suck, I never want to hear another word of hype about that roster. They’ll no longer have the QB or coach excuse.
That roster is very bad and it's further proven by PFF (who knowmo has cited multiple times as accurate when ot makes a Bronco look good) who rated Denver as the 28th ranked roster. I'm hearing similar things about how bad it is plus my own evaluation has them in that range as well...uh oh
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Knowmo will always use the coach excuse. Always. If not the head coach, then he'll lay it all at the feet of the coordinators, because they're the most convenient scapegoat without addressing the actual problems.

I'm not saying he's a genius or anything, but Pat Shurmur is/was a perfectly qualified offensive coordinator. A ton of experience coaching OL, QBs, and TEs on some pretty good teams. And many years as an offensive coordinator, with some particularly noteworthy successes, unlike Hackett's resume. No, he's not the greatest mind or the most creative or even the best teacher/coach, but it's ridiculous to say the only reason why the Broncos offense under Fangio couldn't get going was because of him. You can have a reasonably effective offense with Shurmur as the guy in charge, but if you give him dog crap to work with, he's not going to turn it into chicken salad. They had a young dumbass at QB, an overrated as fuck OL, and terrible WRs. That's why they were terrible.

It will be the same. Russ will probably adapt to Payton's run first offense, and they'll be a lot better about protecting the football and being efficient. Very game managery, but then the defense will take a step back, and when they do, expect Knowmo to entirely blame Radio rather than their lack of talent apart from Surtain, Jewell, and an aging Simmons.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:55 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Knowmo will always use the coach excuse. Always. If not the head coach, then he'll lay it all at the feet of the coordinators, because they're the most convenient scapegoat without addressing the actual problems.

I'm not saying he's a genius or anything, but Pat Shurmur is/was a perfectly qualified offensive coordinator. A ton of experience coaching OL, QBs, and TEs on some pretty good teams. And many years as an offensive coordinator, with some particularly noteworthy successes, unlike Hackett's resume. No, he's not the greatest mind or the most creative or even the best teacher/coach, but it's ridiculous to say the only reason why the Broncos offense under Fangio couldn't get going was because of him. You can have a reasonably effective offense with Shurmur as the guy in charge, but if you give him dog crap to work with, he's not going to turn it into chicken salad. They had a young dumbass at QB, an overrated as **** OL, and terrible WRs. That's why they were terrible.

It will be the same. Russ will probably adapt to Payton's run first offense, and they'll be a lot better about protecting the football and being efficient. Very game managery, but then the defense will take a step back, and when they do, expect Knowmo to entirely blame Radio rather than their lack of talent apart from Surtain, Jewell, and an aging Simmons.
He blames the ones who are no longer with the franchise and thus, the problem they had is fixed and the Donkos will be sb bound
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:03 PM 05-27-2023

1. Jerry Jeudy remains the most gifted separator in the game
2. AJ Green has declined into N'Keal Harry. https://t.co/J13OC1Ei8U

— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) May 24, 2023

:-)
[Reply]
Page 4232 of 4823
« First < 3232373241324182422242284229423042314232 42334234423542364242428243324732 > Last »
Up