ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3734 of 4823
« First < 2734323436343684372437303731373237333734 373537363737373837443784383442344734 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:23 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Manning ran his scheme. Brady had Bruce Arians. Russ was stuck with Nathaniel Hackett and Justin Outten. They also didn't have the injury issues that the Broncos have had this year. The Bucs have dealt with some injuries this year and Brady isn't looking so hot.
If you think Arians did anything for Brady you're dumber than I thought you were. Yet, you keep proving it with every post.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:24 PM 12-29-2022
That limited QB would've beaten you last time we played had he not gotten a concussion. He would've done it without Courtland Sutton, Javonte Williams, Tim Patrick, KJ Hamler, Garrett Bolles, Lloyd Cushenberry, Dalton Risner and Billy Turner too.
Your trash team was getting beat like a drum until we fell asleep.

Christ, you guys just lost by 40 to Baker Mayfield.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:25 PM 12-29-2022
“RUsS JusT nEEdS a BeTtER sCHemE”

Except he can’t even read simple play designs anymore

Not to mention Courtland Sutton telling him mid-play to take the ball and run it.

Russell Wilson is the problem and it’s hilarious you refuse to see it
[Reply]
New World Order 02:26 PM 12-29-2022
Manning ran his scheme. Brady had Bruce Arians. Russ was stuck with Nathaniel Hackett and Justin Outten. They also didn't have the injury issues that the Broncos have had this year. The Bucs have dealt with some injuries this year and Brady isn't looking so hot.
Your team has looked like trash when they were healthy.

They looked like trash after Hackett gave up playcalling duties.

Your team is basically...well, trash.
[Reply]
TEX 02:27 PM 12-29-2022
That limited QB would've beaten you last time we played had he not gotten a concussion. He would've done it without Courtland Sutton, Javonte Williams, Tim Patrick, KJ Hamler, Garrett Bolles, Lloyd Cushenberry, Dalton Risner and Billy Turner too.
Never would have happened... But what will always happen is fans of loser teams will think that it would have, to make them feel better about their team. We've been there. We know. Furthermore, you know it also. 14 in a row is no fluke. I'd say that's a trend. With 15 incoming. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:42 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Your team has looked like trash when they were healthy.

They looked like trash after Hackett gave up playcalling duties.

Your team is basically...well, trash.
The offense has no idea what they're doing.

The only time they've looked good this season is when they were in hurry up.

Coaching was the problem.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:45 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And regarding all that hard work and effort...

Look, I'm not saying I'm a professional athlete, but I was trained in a music conservatory. There were two types of musicians. The ones who locked themselves in a practice room for 5+ hours per day and walked around as tight asses with rods up their butts, and the ones who practiced around 2ish hours per day and smoked weed. Guess who the most brilliant performers were. No, not the 5-hour practicers.

It's not quantity, it's quality. That's all that matters when you're developing and building upon a skill. Russ spends all that ****ing time with his knee-highs and in the film room, but there's quite obviously a disconnect between his work and the product on the field. He's not applying what he sees to how he plays on gameday, which means he needs to make his practice more effective and efficient.

What I'm guessing is he's film rooming it and planning to run something he doesn't have the skill to accomplish. And I'm also guessing he sits in the film room and doesn't study, learn, or break down the ACTUAL important shit. Like, say... oh, I don't know.... learning how to audible with the terminology his Broncos teammates will know instead of the shit he had in Seattle!

I tried to tell you this in the offseason. Part of being a true "grinder" in your work ethic is doing it in such a way that it's your normal routine. As soon as you take the mindset of, "God, look at how hard I work. I need to show people and tell people and make sure everybody knows what I'm doing!" then that hard work becomes more and more of a chore-- it's less intrinsic motivation and more of extrinsic rewards by believing you're being paid attention to and fawned over. And you, Mark Klit, and all of the Denver media whackos fed into that ego monster that is your overpaid QB.

I challenge you to find me a Mahomes tweet where he pats himself on the back for going to work and watching film. I challenge you to find me one for Allen, Herbert, and Burrow, too. When you fail to find one post of theirs on social media, then ask yourself the question why that is and whether that MIGHT play a role in why they're the kings of the QB position in the NFL and Russ is viewed as less valuable to a franchise than ****ing Baker Mayfield and Jared Goff.
This reminds me of an argument I had with my boss years ago about our maintenance manager at the time. We both reported to my boss.

We were having a meeting about line efficiencies and I was telling him all the reasons we had maintenance problems and giving him the data on it and explaining why our maintenance manager was a huge part of the problem.

He then told me I had no right to criticize our maintenance manager because he was here 70-80 hours a week and I wasn't.

I then asked if he (the maintenance manager) is spending so much time here and that's a good thing then why are we still running so shitty and have so many maintenance problems?

I've never seen a guy bamboozle so many people into thinking he was good at his job just because he lived at work. The guy was straight up terrible at his job and was a dishonest back stabbing piece of shit.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:51 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“RUsS JusT nEEdS a BeTtER sCHemE”

Except he can’t even read simple play designs anymore

Not to mention Courtland Sutton telling him mid-play to take the ball and run it.

Russell Wilson is the problem and it’s hilarious you refuse to see it
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:59 PM 12-29-2022
The offense has no idea what they're doing.

The only time they've looked good this season is when they were in hurry up.

Coaching was the problem.
Everyone under the sun is pointing out that his athleticism is rapidly declining and that's a huge part of his game. He's old. He'll be 35 next year and he's been hit A TON.

You guys are screwed.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:01 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And regarding all that hard work and effort...

I challenge you to find me a Mahomes tweet where he pats himself on the back for going to work and watching film. I challenge you to find me one for Allen, Herbert, and Burrow, too. When you fail to find one post of theirs on social media, then ask yourself the question why that is and whether that MIGHT play a role in why they're the kings of the QB position in the NFL and Russ is viewed as less valuable to a franchise than ****ing Baker Mayfield and Jared Goff.
I understand what you are saying and tend to agree. But MJ didn't seem shy about talking about his work ethic. Saying winning championships starts on the practice court and some line or other about the will to win games starting with the will to practice...

I think Russ's teammates could overlook all that if he was playing as good as a Allen, Burrow, or a Herbert. Hell, even just somebody competent like a Cousins.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:17 PM 12-29-2022

3 goes above and beyond to do whatever it takes to win for the team. Y’all not about to bash him and act like he still ain’t that same Russ who won a Super Bowl and was a 9 time pro bowler. I stand behind my QB 🫶🏽🤞🏾love u 3 https://t.co/731VuHfiNK

— KJ HAMLER (@Kj_hamler) December 29, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 03:23 PM 12-29-2022
Rodgers looked pretty good in the Hackett scheme. Also did you seriously compare a 45 year old Brady to a 34 year old Wilson? You hyped Hackett until your $250 million QB failed and now it’s “scheme”. Your team had a “loaded” “Top 5” roster whose backups would start for most teams and when it falls apart it’s “injuries”. Your GM is a “genius” until he makes mistake after mistake and then it’s anything but him. Your whining is sad after all your stupid mega homer posts all off season.

[Reply]
tredadda 03:25 PM 12-29-2022

Actions speak louder than words, or in this case tweets.

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:30 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I understand what you are saying and tend to agree. But MJ didn't seem shy about talking about his work ethic. Saying winning championships starts on the practice court and some line or other about the will to win games starting with the will to practice...

I think Russ's teammates could overlook all that if he was playing as good as a Allen, Burrow, or a Herbert. Hell, even just somebody competent like a Cousins.
There's a difference between explaining to somebody who asks how you achieved your end goal versus being an insufferable attention whore about it.

It took a reporter to tell the story about Kobe Bryant getting competitive with other teammates in terms of how early he could get to the court and practice his shooting. Kobe wasn't the guy pumping himself up to the media about it. And if social media existed when MJ was playing I guarangoddamntee you he wouldn't have been on Twitter getting a video with him and Phil Jackson breaking down opponent film in their off hours.

Wilson records his work ethic and uses it to pump himself up and feel important around people. It's very self-serving the way he touts his work ethic. And that is the wrong mindset to have about goal-setting, because distracts you from actually achieving the end product.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:33 PM 12-29-2022

"Ya'll not about to...?"

Are you retarded, KJ? We've been doing it all season. And we've been right. What the fuck do you mean we're not about to? We just fucking did.
[Reply]
Page 3734 of 4823
« First < 2734323436343684372437303731373237333734 373537363737373837443784383442344734 > Last »
Up