ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS cuts Boomer and Simms Loose
big nasty kcnut 10:07 PM 04-29-2024
Matt Ryan was a good qb not his fault his team were queef fart against the patriots. Now if they only fire herm Edward's I'll be happy
[Reply]
carcosa 10:25 PM 04-29-2024
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/milquetoast
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:09 PM 04-29-2024
I’d rather listen to Boomer than Cowher. That guy hasn’t said anything of substance in 15 years.

I can’t believe motherfuckers wanted him when we hired Reid.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:56 AM 04-30-2024
I’m dreading Tom Brady being at fox or wherever that is.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:38 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I’m dreading Tom Brady being at fox or wherever that is.
I am morbidly curious to see how he'll do broadcasting...I can see it going any number of ways.

He's also replacing Olsen who's pretty much beloved by everyone and seen as one of the best color guys on TV so there's that.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:45 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I am morbidly curious to see how he'll do broadcasting...
That'll go away quicker than a boner in a Turkish prison
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:21 AM 04-30-2024
Hell, I like Boomer.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:52 AM 04-30-2024
I don't go out of my way to view pre-game pontificating - but catch some of it in the last 10 minutes before a game or between games. Both these guys are likable, but rarely add much insight. Phil S. is bland as mayo on white bread. Boomer is occassionaly interesting. As said, there are just too many commentators for any one of them to have time to be interesting.
[Reply]
warpaint* 08:29 AM 04-30-2024
People still watch these shows? These stiffs haven’t taught us anything since Al Gore invented* the internet.

I liked Sims as a color guy - haven’t watched enough of any studio show on any channel to have an opinion since the 90s. They bring nothing to the table.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think the network suits are too scared of unpredictability. They either want a suit who is careful about every word or someone off their rocker.
I get they have an audience from Alabama to NY to Utah etc. so I get playing the middle to not offend anyone. But, in doing that they create a very boring show, ESPN and the NFL networks morning shows are also playing nationally better and they seem to not be so boring.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:05 AM 04-30-2024
I'd rather watch guppies fuck than watch those network pregame shows. Jim Brown's fake hairline deeply disturbs me and gives me nightmares, and the fake guffaws every time one of those fossils cracks a lame "joke" jumped the shark about the same time as the phrase "jumped the shark" did.

Terry Bradshaw is the worst of all. They need to take that clown out behind the barn and end it humanely.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:48 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I'd rather watch guppies fuck than watch those network pregame shows. Jim Brown's fake hairline deeply disturbs me and gives me nightmares, and the fake guffaws every time one of those fossils cracks a lame "joke" jumped the shark about the same time as the phrase "jumped the shark" did.

Terry Bradshaw is the worst of all. They need to take that clown out behind the barn and end it humanely.
I remember when Fox made him MC the 100 greatest players of all time thing and, of course, he with his four rings wasn't one of them. That was one of the more brutal FUCK YOUs I've ever seen on TV. I guess somebody high up at Fox hates him as much as we do. You'd think he'd have enough money at this point to tell them to go to hell and quit rather than do that. He was clearly pissed off and hurt and embarrassed, and doing his best to put on a brave face. I felt bad for Terry that day. At the very least he should have worn his four rings on his mic hand.

But basically every time I've seen him on TV since has helped me to get over that. Especially lobbing fat jokes at Reid during the Fox's last Super Bowl. He's just a rambling, incoherent and bitter buffoon. Like you said, he should be put out of his misery. And ours.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:55 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I'd rather watch guppies fuck than watch those network pregame shows. .
I've always enjoyed watching that. Fancy tails that is, with a real regal tail.

Ahhhhh.....regal tail....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:32 PM 04-30-2024
Yeah, I don’t make it a point to watch the pregame stuff. I’m like a turn it on right at game time, watch some other shit at halftime, then watch something else immediately after the game ends kind of guy.

I’ve found that 1:04 is like the perfect time to turn the game on. You miss all the pregame shenanigans, the anthem, everything. Tune in just in time for kickoff.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:10 PM 04-30-2024
Today is Marino’s long awaited Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up