ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 07-16-2019

Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
BossChief 07:55 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
All I did was post in the thread.
You and 2-3 other posters have flat out destroyed multiple threads with nonsense and personal vendettas. I’m just asking if you guys can please just use ignore on each other and take the high road. We’re about to fire up some very important threads (Hill extension, Jones extension, training camp, trades Veach eluded to that hecwould revisit once camps open up, etc) and don’t want to see them destroyed by you guys’ internet vendettas like has happened the last month or 2 to almost every relevant thread on CP.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:56 PM 07-16-2019
I just asked if those were real, why are you guys talking about me?
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:01 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if tyreek hill gets zero games and the espinals are arrested you need a name change to "crystal"

you deserve a scarlet ****ing letter
Thata not what Marty was reporting....
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:02 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You and 2-3 other posters have flat out destroyed multiple threads with nonsense and personal vendettas. I’m just asking if you guys can please just use ignore on each other and take the high road. We’re about to fire up some very important threads (Hill extension, Jones extension, training camp, trades Veach eluded to that hecwould revisit once camps open up, etc) and don’t want to see them destroyed by you guys’ internet vendettas like has happened the last month or 2 to almost every relevant thread on CP.

Dude I just posted in this thread, you can roll your eyes all you fucking want. I'm allowed to do that, right?

If they didn't make it personal we wouldn't be having this conversation, right?

So don't tell me to do shit. Ok?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thata not what Marty was reporting....
that's best case scenario
[Reply]
BossChief 08:18 PM 07-16-2019

Dude I just posted in this thread, you can roll your eyes all you fucking want. I'm allowed to do that, right?

If they didn't make it personal we wouldn't be having this conversation, right?

So don't tell me to do shit. Ok?
Nobody “told you” to do anything.

I asked you nicely to utilize a method of resolution to stop numerous threads from getting derailed due to personal feuds/vendettas that you absolutely play a part in, consistently.

You’re a mod that constantly breaks the TOS with that nonsense.
Attached: 244A34EA-871A-4411-8CA0-9476BDB52A9B.jpg (52.3 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:22 PM 07-16-2019

I asked you nicely to utilize a method of resolution to stop numerous threads from getting derailed due to personal feuds/vendettas that you absolutely play a part in, consistently.

I think a good method of resolution would be to continue to post about what the thread is about and quit worrying about me.

Every post you've made in this thread was about me. Nice job.
[Reply]
007 09:03 PM 07-16-2019
Afuckingmen. This bullshit has to stop from all parties.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:12 PM 07-16-2019
Yeah, it's ridiculously incessant.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:27 PM 07-16-2019

This is blatantly false.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:29 PM 07-16-2019
JFC can you 2 put each other on ignore for the best of CP?
You could put them on ignore and accomplish the same thing.
[Reply]
O.city 09:50 PM 07-16-2019
So wasn’t something g else supposed to drop tonight?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So wasn’t something g else supposed to drop tonight?
Nope.

You will see something from local media.

Soon.
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope.

You will see something from local media.

Soon.
Tomorrow?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tomorrow?
No idea. They have their own due diligence to perform.

I assure you, it won't be KCTV5. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up