ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 07-16-2019

Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 05:32 PM 07-16-2019
So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the fucking Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:40 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
You sure it wasn't your friend's roommate's real estate agent? That's usually how these stories go....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:

If Pat brings us a Lombardi, he can do whatever he wishes.

You can't cage a force of nature.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 05:50 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If Pat brings us a Lombardi, he can do whatever he wishes.

You can't cage a force of nature.
That’s more or less where I ended up as well. On the other end, I’m greedy with my HOF QB and fuck sharing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:52 PM 07-16-2019
Lol nah. He can play 3 more years under the tag in that scenario.
[Reply]
-King- 05:53 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
thanks, that clears it up....definitely did not say they struck a deal
He said they made an extension offer. Which they literally couldn't do.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:53 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol nah. He can play 3 more years under the tag in that scenario.
YES. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 05:53 PM 07-16-2019
Yeah if he continues on this track he’ll retire a chief
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
That Mahomes rumor actually gives me a great idea for my next Madden franchise....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
He said they made an extension offer. Which they literally couldn't do.
maybe just chill out for awhile mister "cheetah is satan in cleats"
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:57 PM 07-16-2019
Simply sublime trolling, outstanding effort by asshole
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:09 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Simply sublime trolling, outstanding effort by asshole
What? Have you no outrage? What's that on your chest mister? A PLEDGE PIN! ON YOUR UNIFORM? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
What? Have you no outrage? What's that on your chest mister? A PLEDGE PIN! ON YOUR UNIFORM? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Give him credit, that was one sick nightmare he cooked up
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:33 PM 07-16-2019
Throwing shit at the wall again.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:33 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Give him credit, that was one sick nightmare he cooked up
Well, ok. But I still think the story would have benefited from a real estate agent or two. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up