ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 07-16-2019

Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:03 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Close. Killed his wife and then fucked his dog.
Sounds like a ruff experience
[Reply]
TEX 05:04 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Are these both real? :-)
Why don't you ask him for a LINK????
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:05 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Was this the same guy who was saying that Sutton was going to retire and it was a done deal and they'd announce it after the season? And then instead of a retirement announcement Reid fired him and Sutton took a job elsewhere, which is the opposite of what someone does when they're retiring?
Yes.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:07 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Everyone's initial reactions to Hill were the same. Does not apply.
Boy howdy, just wait till PittGorilla gallops in to tell you how mighty his opinion was. I'm sure it'll be such good shit.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:07 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
His lawyers could mail a copy, download it onto a computer and email the file?

Do you think they need to have a meeting to get the information?
No, just that it is very plausible that they did.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:15 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
See theres this thing called the internet. You can upload things to it and send those things to other people. No meeting required. It's actually how many people communicate these days.
True, but since it was mentioned in his report that they already have had meetings, its not too unreasonable to believe they happened. It’s hard for me to believe the NFL announces publicly every meeting they have with players and their attorneys.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:15 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
No, just that it is very plausible that they did.
Plausible yes, very plausible not even a little. The entire sports world has been watching this whole shit show since it broke. To think they had a meeting, that only one guy, in Arizona, who does the sports news thing in his spare time. Found out about this meeting, while the people who do sports news for a living knew nothing about this meeting. Then the very next week a meeting was announced and everyone talking about it was talking like it was the first meeting.

To think there was a meeting a week before just to get a recording, then come back the next week is ridiculous. There is not a lot about this whole thing that makes sense, but that makes less sense than most.
[Reply]
-King- 05:17 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why don't you ask him for a LINK????
Oh what a burn!!! You got him good!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:17 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
True, but since it was mentioned in his report that they already have had meetings, its not too unreasonable to believe they happened. It’s hard for me to believe the NFL announces publicly every meeting they have with players and their attorneys.
But don't you think it is unreasonable to assume that only one little league softball coach knew about NFL investigators flying into kc to meet with hill when nobody else did or still does?
[Reply]
-King- 05:20 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Boy howdy, just wait till PittGorilla gallops in to tell you how mighty his opinion was. I'm sure it'll be such good shit.
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 05:24 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Anyone that believes a word from Marty mouth is a idiot. Guy is a first rate piece of shit
Even if he was a piece of shit (and he isn't) he's proven time and again to be reliable.

Unless we're talking about a different Marty and I'm mistaken...
[Reply]
Rausch 05:27 PM 07-16-2019
Everyone's initial reactions to Hill were the same. Does not apply.
I'm a little disappointed in myself for acting way to SJW for my own liking. Then again I don't think anyone expected evidence to surface that the first incident was completely fabricated.

It's always possible but not something you'd expect after all this time. In fact him taking that false accusation and eating the frustration of being labeled a woman beater is either really impressive or really stupid...
[Reply]
-King- 05:29 PM 07-16-2019
That's not what he said.

Unbelievable, people still aren’t understanding what the error was😂 It’s not about the 3 years folks, it’s not about the offer in March. Problem solved, quote highlighted below, now move on everyone. pic.twitter.com/XD4URM8jj5

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) June 24, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 05:29 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Even if he was a piece of shit (and he isn't) he's proven time and again to be reliable.

Unless we're talking about a different Marty and I'm mistaken...
Lol when has he proven to be reliable. This page alone is full of shit he got wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
thanks, that clears it up....definitely did not say they struck a deal
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up