ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 07-16-2019

Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Kctv 5 roosters are coming home to roost.
Cock Hunt IMO
[Reply]
007 03:32 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Originally Posted by :
Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

Not wrong
[Reply]
loochy 03:34 PM 07-16-2019
I'm with 007 here. These are good things to hear, but they are based on what?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm with 007 here. These are good things to hear, but they are based on what?
phone calls, e-mails, etc
[Reply]
loochy 03:36 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
phone calls, e-mails, etc
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:41 PM 07-16-2019
I’d love it all to be true.
[Reply]
FAX 03:45 PM 07-16-2019
Magic "8-Ball" Marty working that overtime.

FAX
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:47 PM 07-16-2019
Hope he didn’t call and email the people who turned you guys onto the “Crystal Hill” house, or the super secret meeting. You know the one only Marty knew about, and nobody else did. The one the week before the real meeting happened, that the entire world was posting about.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:52 PM 07-16-2019
Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board

@1_ChiefsKingdom
May 13
More
Been told the Chiefs are in talks with Peterson's rep on a deal. Same approach as they took with Frank Clark. Chiefs likely giving up draft capital and a possible player, but I don't have a square answer on that.

Guys a dumb fuck
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:54 PM 07-16-2019
So disrespectful.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:54 PM 07-16-2019

@1_ChiefsKingdom
Apr 26
More
A lot of smoke out of KC today with the draft and trying to figure out to how replace Hill in the offense. Yes, you read right. Replace. It will happen. Chiefs have been inquiring about a couple of Veteran WR's today.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:55 PM 07-16-2019

@1_ChiefsKingdom
Apr 25
More
Conspiracy....Bribery....Child Endangerment....Aggravated Assault....Perjury....Obstruction of Justice....Jesus this is a nasty-cocktail of legal shit. The Law will go after both, Crystal will flip on Hill....and TH10 will spend time in jail.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Frontloading makes no sense at all for Sammy Watkins. They needed to backload that deal precisely BECAUSE they intend to draft his replacement so you cut him before the big money hits.
They did backload it in terms of cap space. I thought it was a great deal.

Year 1-$7.8 million
Year 2-$19.2 million
Year 3-$21 million-($14 million saved if cut/$7 million dead space)

If he balls out this year, we could easily trade the guy for a 2nd rd pick and also save $14 million with only 1 year of dead money.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:58 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

@1_ChiefsKingdom
Apr 26
More
A lot of smoke out of KC today with the draft and trying to figure out to how replace Hill in the offense. Yes, you read right. Replace. It will happen. Chiefs have been inquiring about a couple of Veteran WR's today.

Don’t forget Marty saying the Chiefs agreed to strike a deal with Tyreek last year when the league doesn’t allow that
[Reply]
FAX 03:58 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Hope he didn’t call and email the people who turned you guys onto the “Crystal Hill” house, or the super secret meeting. You know the one only Marty knew about, and nobody else did. The one the week before the real meeting happened, that the entire world was posting about.
Hold on just a slithery, sliding second there, Mr. mac459 ...

What "Crystal Hill" house? Are you referring to the trailer that is actually owned by another Crystal Hill? Or, did I miss a vital factoid somewhere along the way?

I've taken great pride in staying current on this story and tracking all the relevant details thereof. I would hate to think I've skipped over a crucial element, so please advise.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up