Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pat and Dieter catching fish
O.city 11:38 AM 07-16-2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_Fndtl...d=3p7mjufbudra
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Dieter will put up Aligator Arms Wilson numbers this year at a fraction of the cost.
If so, Reid is a genius.

Wilson was a FAR more skilled player than Dieter. I still don't think he got nearly enough credit for his feet and short area quickness. You want to make comps - Wilson was a significantly better version of D'Anthony Thomas.

Dieter ain't that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:47 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol you probably still think Kemp has a better shot than Dieter.
Skill alone, I'd take Kemp.

If Dieter makes the team over Kemp after Kemps contributions on STs as well as his ability to use his frame to create space, we'll know that was a bone thrown to Mahomes all the way.

Dieter ain't good, mang....
[Reply]
loochy 02:48 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I wasn't talking height as much as frame.

That dude's as cut as he can possibly be and he still looks scrawny. We all knew a guy like that (and some were that guy) - some 6'2'' kid that weighed 135 lbs as a freshman in college.

Put that guy on an NFL conditioning schedule and he looks like Dieter. Bird legged with a pointy chest but as yoked as a guy with that frame can possibly be.

Don't get me wrong, he'd kick my ass up and down the street without breaking a sweat. But that's a hell of a frame for a potential NFL player to have to work with.

I am surprised he's 6'3'' though; I'd have guessed about 6 foot.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I could easily see that guy looking like Joe Dirt if he didn't play football.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:48 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I believe it was, yes.
It definitely was. He’s still part of the group.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:49 PM 07-16-2019
Skill alone, I'd take Kemp.

If Dieter makes the team over Kemp after Kemps contributions on STs as well as his ability to use his frame to create space, we'll know that was a bone thrown to Mahomes all the way.

Dieter ain't good, mang....
Dude, Kemp was awful on ST’s last year. Did you see him constantly fuck up at gunner? Dieter is already ahead of him on the depth chart.

I am in no way saying he’s good, but he has a much better shot than Kemp. Trust me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:49 PM 07-16-2019
Conley's good people and I'm glad he latched on and got paid well somewhere.

I'm equally pleased it wasn't here. He never found his groove here after that achilles. Fuck yourself, Bill O'Brien.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:50 PM 07-16-2019
If so, Reid is a genius.

Wilson was a FAR more skilled player than Dieter. I still don't think he got nearly enough credit for his feet and short area quickness. You want to make comps - Wilson was a significantly better version of D'Anthony Thomas.

Dieter ain't that.
Too bad Wilson could not catch passes with his feet, because his hands were terrible. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 02:50 PM 07-16-2019
Pringle makes it over both of them anyway
[Reply]
staylor26 02:53 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s easily the better player of the 3 from what I’ve seen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:56 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wow, how badass would it be to just be able to go where you want on a whim? I feel like deep sea fishing in Florida tomorrow, let's go. I want to hit up Vegas tonight, let's go. Man, it's cold here today so let's go to Hawaii for a bit.
You can ask Johnny Manziel how that works out.
[Reply]
O.city 02:57 PM 07-16-2019
Oh god, Pat's riding a jetski behind the boat.

WE'RE DOOMED
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:58 PM 07-16-2019
Conley's good people and I'm glad he latched on and got paid well somewhere.

I'm equally pleased it wasn't here. He never found his groove here after that achilles. **** yourself, Bill O'Brien.
His wife is also hot and v nice.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:58 PM 07-16-2019
Wilson's 1st year with the Chiefs- 16 Receptions and 260 yards. If Dieter does Nothing he can still tie Wilson's Td's which was 0.

Wilson's best year with the Chiefs he had 3 TD's.

Chris Conley's first year: 17 Receptions 199 Yards and 1 TD

So yeah- Deiter has a shot in his first year to put up better stats than these guys during their first years with the Chiefs.

Heck Conley only managed 334 Yards last year and if not for Stone Hands Harris, would have led the team in drops.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:58 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, Kemp was awful on ST’s last year. Did you see him constantly fuck up at gunner? Dieter is already ahead of him on the depth chart.

I am in no way saying he’s good, but he has a much better shot than Kemp. Trust me.
Kemp had 300 snaps on special teams last year; more than 6 times what Dieter had. And Dieter wasn't out-snapping him even as the regular season wound to a close and Dieter was getting run. Kemp also out-snapped him in the playoffs on STs.

If Kemp sucked on STs last year, Dave Toub didn't notice it because he was ALWAYS Toub's ace special teamer even as the season ended (along with Zombo).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:01 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Very likely, yes.

But anybody getting a 4th+ WR gig had better be a viable special teams player. I have no reason to believe Pringle can't be, but that still requires that he win over Toub and not just Andy.

I think Andy gives Toub a couple of roster spots/season and if Toub bangs on the table for Kemp (or Deiter or Pringle or the rookie UDFA kid) then I think that's who'll get that last man in gig.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up