ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Clay and company; doing God's work.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:38 AM 07-15-2019
Bitch all you want, but it's high time it went down. I salute our press killing overlord and wish him well!
[Reply]
FAX 09:27 AM 07-15-2019
Actually, this has all the makings of a very dramatic movie script. It has all the elements. Sex. Violence. Gobs of money at stake. Media corruption. Race and gender issues. It's all there in one sordid package.

But to me, it's an important case in which the #Metoos and the SJWs and other sundry Virtue Pimps may well have overplayed their hand. If so, it's beneficial to all of us that there is some course correction toward a more common-sense approach to living together as human beings in a shared world. A world based on kindness, mutual respect for all, excellent 40 speed, warm apple pie, and proportionate tittahs. And that, my friends, is the kind of world worth fighting for.

FAX
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:32 AM 07-15-2019
seems they are just giving the case more attention..let it die down. .
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:42 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
:-) This!

It seems Reek has been more than generous with his money if it is true he was paying the inlaws 6 k a month house payment. If they would have settled the custody amicably, even 50 / 50 the courts would have awarded her monthly support based on their incomes. Reek 2 mil a year and her Zero. But evidently, that was not enough to support whatever lifestyle she thinks she deserves being an NFL baby mama and also take care of her parents (based on them making a blackmail tape and blowing the entire thing up) so now you have this shit show. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:44 AM 07-15-2019
Let's see him take down the fake news libtards at CNN before we crown him. Stirring up things in KC is nothing.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:55 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Hopefully, everyone that is complaining about Clay's work, will do their own investigation. Find legit sources and get them to go on record even though they might lose their job. Get the court records, put a timeline of events together and then publish it in a professional format that pleases everyone.

We might get to the truth if this happens.
We might get the truth if Clay followed your advice. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
I wish I could do the thumbs-up button at a time like this. :-)

Enough with the rage from the keyboard warriors trying to insert themselves into this soap opera...
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:18 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Let's see him take down the fake news libtards at CNN before we crown him. Stirring up things in KC is nothing.
You’re like a parody of an idiot.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:20 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I wish CNN stood for Creationist News Network!!!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:21 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Actually, this has all the makings of a very dramatic movie script. It has all the elements. Sex. Violence. Gobs of money at stake. Media corruption. Race and gender issues. It's all there in one sordid package.

But to me, it's an important case in which the #Metoos and the SJWs and other sundry Virtue Pimps may well have overplayed their hand. If so, it's beneficial to all of us that there is some course correction toward a more common-sense approach to living together as human beings in a shared world. A world based on kindness, mutual respect for all, excellent 40 speed, warm apple pie, and proportionate tittahs. And that, my friends, is the kind of world worth fighting for.

FAX
It is going to be a Lifetime special.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:24 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I wish CNN stood for Creationist News Network!!!
Breaking news: Evidence discovered that Jesus rode a Triceratops, not a Bronchosaurus.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:48 PM 07-15-2019
I wonder how many helicopter rides he had to take his sources on before they gave up the info?
[Reply]
loochy 01:12 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Breaking news: Evidence discovered that Jesus rode a Triceratops, not a Bronchosaurus.
Well yeah....because Bronchosaurus isn't even a real dinosaur.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:14 PM 07-15-2019
Clay’s running form on hill sprints is still the funniest thing posted to CP in years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Clay’s running form on hill sprints is still the funniest thing posted to CP in years.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:53 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well yeah....because Bronchosaurus isn't even a real dinosaur.
They were, but they went extinct due to a nasty cough.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up