ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Angie Ricono Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 01:46 PM 07-09-2019
Took the Tyreek audio, chopped it up and omitted anything that made him sound innocent in 2014.

Removed the full context and essentially lied to the public.

One hour before the NFL Draft.

Trying to advance her own career at Tyreek's expense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:45 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I'm curious if the Chiefs have truly flexed their muscle with the local media yet.
Very little. When it finally hits, it will be SUPER noticeable.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:58 AM 07-10-2019
I wish Wendell Anshutz would come back from the dead and knock this bitches teeth out! This is not the KCTV 5 of our youth!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I wish Wendell Anshutz would come back from the dead and knock this bitches teeth out! This is not the KCTV 5 of our youth!
Dude you KNOW Wendall would fuck a bitch up and right out of his newsroom for trying to do some dumb shit like that on his watch.
[Reply]
loochy 06:39 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It doesn't matter what those people put out for you to consume, you know the law.

This has nothing to do with the law. Goodell will do what he wants. Reek could get banned for life with no crime committed.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:09 AM 07-10-2019
Yeah. And Anne Peterson too.
[Reply]
oldman 07:17 AM 07-10-2019
This is not the KCTV 5 of our youth!

I agree, but that's when they had journalists like Wendell. Now we have shock jocks on that station and they all ought to turn in their J-school diplomas. Her excuse that they cut the parts that weren't relevant was a shabby attempt to further her "career". Screw that. If someone has the stomach to watch her segments, let's contact the advertisers before and after she's on and let them know we're appalled by their association with such a disreputable person.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:24 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
KK sealed his own fate by doubling down on live TV.

Wrongcono is going to disappear back into the nothingness she came from before this farce.

Chiefs will hit them where it hurts, though.
We will see. The shit hasn't hit the fan yet. When Goodell gives no suspension, I don't see how the local media won't be thrown under the bus. The NFL has to explain its rationale, and the explanation will involve incorrect local media reports that created a false narrative.
[Reply]
notorious 07:26 AM 07-10-2019
The media does this every single day, yet keep getting away with it.

Some day it might be you getting this treatment.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:31 AM 07-10-2019
KC Media in total is really shit. Its like little league training for real city media or the place people stay till they keel over dead while broadcasting. This Ricono dame is really pure painful to watch and has no business being on camera
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:42 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:

This has nothing to do with the law. Goodell will do what he wants. Reek could get banned for life with no crime committed.
I was referring to possible criminal charges, not Rodger goodell and his arbitrary nonsense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:44 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
KC Media in total is really shit. Its like little league training for real city media or the place people stay till they keel over dead while broadcasting. This Ricono dame is really pure painful to watch and has no business being on camera
Even New York and New Jersey papers don't pull this bullshit, much less a television station cooperating in a slam job.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:59 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Yeah. And Anne Peterson too.
Wendell was too much of a gentleman to ever hit a woman. He would probably pin her arms back while she felt the business end of Anne Peterson’s fists!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:16 AM 07-10-2019
PB is right. It doesn't matter what those people put out for you to consume, you know the law. You know what's expected. And you couldn't even for one ****ing second bring yourself to acknowledge it.t.

Groupthink is a very, very powerful force. I’m not suceptible to it as you know. But the vast majority of folks are and it’s hard for them to ever take a contrarian or unpopular stance.

I’ll never get it. I mean, demanding proof of guilt seems obvious. Right?
[Reply]
oldman 08:29 AM 07-10-2019
Even New York and New Jersey papers don't pull this bullshit, much less a television station cooperating in a slam job.
Yeah, they do. The Post and the Daily News are known for tabloid style sensationalism. Murdock owns the Post, so enough said. I don't know anything about the TV stations, but some of the radio stations are nothing more than 24/7 BS.
[Reply]
Jerok 08:39 AM 07-10-2019
Fescoe was making the point that she wasn't the only one involved, something this big, this case went to her boss and her boss's boss and they all had their say in what was released.

Basically tear down the whole station - although I think his point was that she shouldn't be fired, it makes me want to get rid of all of them.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up