ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:41 AM 07-09-2019
You have Patrick Mahomes. This is the most exciting time in Chiefs history since '69 (OMGBBQ objectifying sexual innuendo!). There's no need for reaction pieces to get clicks. The Paylor/Babb model works. Do your job, be passionate about it, and move into bigger ponds. This shit is just lazy, bottom of the barrel content. Young, hungry (intended) journalists should be lining up to cover KC sports, and The Star goes with this tub o lard.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:46 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
You have Patrick Mahomes. This is most exciting time in Chiefs history since '69 (OMGBBQ objectifying sexual innuendo!). There's no need for reaction pieces to get clicks. The Paylor/Babb model works. Do your job, be passionate about it, and move into bigger ponds. This shit is just lazy, bottom of the barrel content. Young, hungry (intended) journalists should be lining up to cover KC sports, and The Star goes with this tub o lard.
The profession is filled with SJW-activists masking as journalists. Attn: Rosen, KC Star. Check out The Athletic is you want an idea of what you should be covering. If your reporters don't want to do straight sports news without SJWing, fire their ass before the paper goes under. Just a thought.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:49 AM 07-09-2019
How about a compromise? We could change the name from "Tomahawk Chop" to "Hatchet Wound".
[Reply]
bdj23 07:50 AM 07-09-2019
Liberals ruin everything
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thats what the left wing does they tear down but dont build up anything. They are a cancer to society.
Locusts.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:51 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC this logic :-)

“Guilty, not guilty, it doesn’t matter! They must be punished severely!”
That's what really sucks about Social Media and "Activist" Journalists. Due process has gone out the window. The court of public opinion automatically jumps to conclusions. It sucks, it's unfair and it's flat out bullshit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:54 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
The profession is filled with SJW-activists masking as journalists. Attn: Rosen, KC Star. Check out The Athletic is you want an idea of what you should be covering. If your reporters don't want to do straight sports news without SJWing, fire their ass before the paper goes under. Just a thought.
Strangely enough many dumbasses here bag on the Athletic while complaining about the Star.

There is a reason the good sports writers are leaving newspapers.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:54 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Locusts.
Locusts on the left, leeches on the right. The only difference between the two sides are the targets of their unwarranted attacks.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:03 AM 07-09-2019

I understand the outrage & horror ppl are feeling about Tyreek Hill & his child. And on that note, why do ppl think domestic abusers are ONLY violent with their partners?? Why do you think advocates, allies & agencies have been screaming about violence against women in the NFL?? https://t.co/NPMP6Bb9L1

— Brenda Tracy (@brendatracy24) April 26, 2019

Do I think Tyreek Hill should be cut? Yes, but intervention should have happened long before this. The victims risk of harm & death increases when the abuser loses employment.

As a society, we have to start placing emphasis on PREVENTION & not just reactionary intervention. https://t.co/xrfav9c02V

— Brenda Tracy (@brendatracy24) April 27, 2019

Some of the same ppl saying “F**k Tyreek” today were saying “Give him a second chance” after he beat his girlfriend.

And now look where we are.

This is what happens when you enable abusers.

It’s not video, which the NFL seems to need to do anything, but it’s audio and it’s clear that Hill is terrorizing his family.

You have the opportunity to do the right thing here, NFL. #SetTheExpectation https://t.co/NbRUDGqClS

Me to football players: Your behavior matters. Sexual assault & domestic violence are never ok. #SetTheExpectation

The NFL to football players: https://t.co/dETyzQ0tAp

— Brenda Tracy (@brendatracy24) April 24, 2019

This is someone the sports editor of the KC star is retweeting...oh and she agreed with this...

The Chiefs have shown a disgraceful tolerance of domestic abusers. The track record is clear and ugly. Don’t get mad at me for pointing this out.

— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) April 23, 2019

Yea....
[Reply]
TLO 07-09-2019, 08:08 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
O.city 08:21 AM 07-09-2019
With his background of what supposedly happened in college, I get jumping the gun from some of those people. Still, damn.

If it all was because of a bad woman though, I feel for Tyreek. He's had his name drug thru a lot of shit.
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 AM 07-09-2019
Plus, just as a beat reporter, she's just not very good.

Just report. Don't interject your feelings into reports. Just report.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:26 AM 07-09-2019
Wow, these people are fucking lunatics. I have never seen such hate directed at a football team in one offseason. Don't they have more important things to cry about, stuff like some baker won't make them a 3 tiered dildo cake or how racist our flag is.

Leave your political garbage opinions out of sports.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:27 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
With his background of what supposedly happened in college, I get jumping the gun from some of those people. Still, damn.

If it all was because of a bad woman though, I feel for Tyreek. He's had his name drug thru a lot of shit.
She also used it as a chance to drag Frank Clark, I only posted 1 tweet about that she has another one saying

"and people say a reputation can be ruined with accusations"

Like saying he still got paid and he's a piece of shit so it's fine.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:30 AM 07-09-2019
Brook and Brenda have something to say.

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:30 AM 07-09-2019

If you’re like Brooke, you sleep on the job and miss out on the chance to tell stories.

For a beat reporter, she’s a flop. https://t.co/5cduM5JGQD

— The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 9, 2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up