ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Just a normal evening for the girls in Chicago.

the Jerry chant :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Klan meeting? Lol. The klan is as stupid of an idea as the morons in that video. As if you think they have jobs.
Pretty sure if you weren’t hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and the guy in pink was in front of you you’d have a lot less racist shit to say! Typical!

Shit what am I saying? I’d bet the lady on the scooter could take your candy ass out!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:17 PM 07-08-2019
He'll never play another day in the NFL again.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:18 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Y'know why I have so little interest in doing Disney?

There are literal books trying to explain how to do it in a way that won't make you miserable and won't require a 2nd mortgage.

Seriously, if I have to !@#$ing study to figure out how to not torture myself on a vacation I'm doing it wrong. There are thousands of theme parks in this country and hundreds of places you can go for scenic views or family activities. The idea of spending $10 grand to go stand in line and sweat in Orlando just could not sound less appealing to me.

Sadly, I'm going to lose this argument to my wife in the next 3-5 years, I am sure of it. But god it just sounds so awful.

However they accomplished it, Disney did it right. If you're a parent, you're SUPPOSED to take your kid to Disney now. Society views it as a must. Once you hit that level, the experience itself doesn't really matter.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:24 PM 07-08-2019
This is actually all acting. It's part of Disney's new A THUG'S LIFE land.
Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.22.32 PM.png (952.5 KB) 
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:31 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This demonstration brought to you by Sadie's Weave Hut.

When your weave game has to be absolutely on point, . . . trust Sadie's Weave Hut.
Screw Sadie, dat bich azz whore. Go to "Wanda's Weave Warehouse" if you want the good shit. Fer realz.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:31 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pretty sure if you weren’t hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and the guy in pink was in front of you you’d have a lot less racist shit to say! Typical!

Shit what am I saying? I’d bet the lady on the scooter could take your candy ass out!
Think what you want. I'm not a candy ass. I haven't said anything racist. I also haven't said anything 90% on this board weren't think while watching that video. Hood rats invaded Disney Land
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:32 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
However they accomplished it, Disney did it right. If you're a parent, you're SUPPOSED to take your kid to Disney now. Society views it as a must. Once you hit that level, the experience itself doesn't really matter.
I'd prefer to take my kids on a boat ride to Vietnam.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:33 PM 07-08-2019
Just for the record. There are plenty of videos showing white trash redneck fucls acting just as bad.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Think what you want. I'm not a candy ass. I haven't said anything racist. I also haven't said anything 90% on this board weren't think while watching that video. Hood rats invaded Disney Land
Sounds like you should be using your psychic abilities on something bigger than reading the people of CP’s minds. Racist making racist remarks claiming he’s not racist. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 06:35 PM 07-08-2019

There are literal books trying to explain how to do it in a way that won't make you miserable and won't require a 2nd mortgage.

Seriously, if I have to !@#$ing study to figure out how to not torture myself on a vacation I'm doing it wrong. There are thousands of theme parks in this country and hundreds of places you can go for scenic views or family activities. The idea of spending $10 grand to go stand in line and sweat in Orlando just could not sound less appealing to me.

Sadly, I'm going to lose this argument to my wife in the next 3-5 years, I am sure of it. But god it just sounds so awful.
That’s what I thought before I went. It’s a good idea to know a few things before you go. Of course I went with my wife’s cousin who has season passes and they really know how to game the system.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 06:56 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Am I wrong for laughing at the sucker punch at :23?
Hit her with the Pat Mahomes no look punch
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:03 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Pretty sure you're definitely talking about the guy in the pink shirt who sucker punches females...yeah, fuck him. Dude IS a walking stereotype. Don't blame RedDawg for pointing it out - blame the asshole who lives it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
Hit her with the Pat Mahomes no look punch
:-)
:-)

He's no Ray Rice...

Yeah **** that guy, and **** anyone who sympathizes with that piece of shit.

Dude doesn't deserve any sympathy - he deserves a bullet in the back of the head, to be put down like the animal he is.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
I don't get these brawls. It's like someone gets punched, then goes after someone else that wasn't the person who punched them. There are little kids getting shoved around, people in scooters, etc. WTF?
Didn't you choke a guy out at your kid's t-ball game?

You've gotta go in February or October. Weather is perfect and the lines aren't obnoxious.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up