ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:42 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
The only thing I can think to say is we deserve this as a country. This is cause and effect. If you are going to make and sell weapons capable of killing that many people to anyone, then what do you expect?

If you are gonna be dumb, you better be tough.
Eat a dick, Bob.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:42 AM 10-02-2017
Also, why hasn't Black Bob been banned? Dude is a worthless piece of shit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:42 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Flop updated his status a little while ago, he and the wife are fine.
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:43 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think this is a good explanation. For me personally, I won't go to a movie in the afternoon or night...only the morning when people not many people are there.

After the Colorado incident, I get anxiety being in big crowds like that with no quick way out such as a movie theatre.

You'd think they'd take the lead and market a safe approach. I would be happy to pay 2-3 more dollars if it meant that the theater had a metal detector in use.

I always conceal carry at every movie theater I go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:44 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by nychief:
Oh bullshit.
The worse mass shooting in US history is the "norm" now?
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:45 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Never heard of the guy. Is he controversial? Said anything lately to piss someone off?

Or was this just random violence by a crazy man who needed a crowd to fire on?
Country musician, one of the new breed hacks who sings other people's songs wearing fancy jeans and such.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:45 AM 10-02-2017
I think this is a good explanation. For me personally, I won't go to a movie in the afternoon or night...only the morning when people not many people are there.
After the Colorado incident, I get anxiety being in big crowds like that with no quick way out such as a movie theatre.

You'd think they'd take the lead and market a safe approach. I would be happy to pay 2-3 more dollars if it meant that the theater had a metal detector in use.
I would pay that as well. I live in a state where I can and do carry at the movies. My kids aren't going to be orphaned without a fight because some crazy asshole who can't get laid decided to go postal. Overall, I agree with Notorious. I'm not going to not do something out of fear, but I will take any precautions.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 08:45 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I always conceal carry at every movie theater I go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, I keep my hand right on my gun, and then ask for someone to watch my six while I reach for my soda
[Reply]
prhom 08:46 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'm not sure if it is an issue with money. I think it's more an issue with classic American "that won't happen to me" thinking. I mean, the fact that there's not an armed guard(at $14-$15 per hour, relatively minimal)at every school in America is baffling. We've had multiple school age children get blown away while playing at school and anyone could walk into almost any school this very day and go tee off on some 6 year olds. Then hysteria, media, outrage, memorials....next week "back to school kids!" with maybe an officer at that school moving forward. For whatever reason, as a society we just don't want to emphasize security as a top priority. Except kind of at the airport and at some sporting events
Pretty good take on this. I travel a lot in Honduras and every gas station, hotel, mall, and moderately nice restaurant has at least one and usually multiple guards wearing body armor and armed with shotguns or automatic weapons. Granted, those guys aren't making $14 per hr but it's all relative. Security is a necessity there and businesses just pony up for it. It's a cost of doing business there, but here we are not used to having to provide basic security on that level.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 AM 10-02-2017

Living life in fear of being a random victim of terrorism is a unnecessarily wasted life. You have a 10X better chance of slipping in the shower and killing yourself.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:49 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by prhom:
Pretty good take on this. I travel a lot in Honduras and every gas station, hotel, mall, and moderately nice restaurant has at least one and usually multiple guards wearing body armor and armed with shotguns or automatic weapons. Granted, those guys aren't making $14 per hr but it's all relative. Security is a necessity there and businesses just pony up for it. It's a cost of doing business there, but here we are not used to having to provide basic security on that level.
That would make everyone feel better until one of them goes postal and starts shooting people.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:49 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Also, why hasn't Black Bob been banned? Dude is a worthless piece of shit.
This is an excellent question. The fucking cunt should at least be relegated to Romper Room. At the very least.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:49 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by prhom:
They are there to protect the owners money and business, not their customers.
[Reply]
notorious 08:50 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They are there to protect the owners money and business, not their customers.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 10-02-2017
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago.
9:17 AM · Oct 2, 2017

Woah...what? Not taking sides here. Just posting news from AP
[Reply]
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up