ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Georgia QB Jake Fromm offers high praise for Meole Hardman
Stargazer 07:51 PM 07-16-2019
Both Jake Fromm and Georgia DB J.R. Reed were asked about Hardman's potential at SEC Media Days in Birmingham and each had glowing responses.
https://gasnsports.com/georgia-qb-ja...ecole-hardman/
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:57 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mentioned that in the Hill thread.

I think Reid has found a tactical advantage in just making DBs chase some of these guys. Robinson is dangerous in that regard as well.

At any given time the Chiefs can send 4 guys out there who can demonstrate genuine upper quartile NFL speed. Hill, Watkins, Robinson and Hardman can all be rotated and run until the damn DBs just can't run anymore.

It's the inverse to the old school "run the ball 35 times in 3 quarters and those LBers aren't gonna wanna hit in the 4th anymore...." idea.

Well if you spend 3 quarters with DBs chasing those jackrabbits all over the place, they're gonna feel it in their legs by the 4th.
Yes, this is what we did to the Jags when they said "we drug them all over the field". We are going to wear teams out.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:38 PM 07-17-2019
I don't think receivers even need to run crisp routes with Mahomes. Just run around and get open!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:21 PM 07-17-2019
I can say this about Mecole. I think playing for Andy and Mahomes as his QB is the best situation he could have landed in for his skill set. He will get his chances.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:26 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He will not live up to his potential as a Chief - hope I'm wrong. Could definitely be a productive 500-650 yard guy, just don't ever see him as ever a #1 option even if we didn't have Reek.
Still predicting he will be a 1st round bust?
[Reply]
Coagula 10:44 PM 07-17-2019
Spent the last 10 yrs until May in Atlanta.... Mecole was a great pick. He's the real deal. He and Tyreek will reek havoc in the NFL together. With Pat...our time has, finally, arrived.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up