ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL considering 18 game schedule in which players on play 16
Mecca 12:41 PM 07-12-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...r-each-player/

While that site sucks...look at this info, 18 games but no players can play more than 16?

Gonna be happy if you end up with a ticket to a game Mahomes sits out of?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:49 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
All jokes aside, this is brutal.

This is what happens when money means more than sanity.
Why wouldn't you want to get more snaps to see what the back ups can do without any penalty? Everyone is in the same boat.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 AM 07-17-2019
I think it was Mark Cuban who gave NFL a warning not to over saturate the market.
[Reply]
007 03:38 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think it was Mark Cuban who gave NFL a warning not to over saturate the market.
March 24, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/markcuban/p...8881553250356/

Originally Posted by :
So Lets Talk NFL Football. Since my comments about the NFL imploding in TEN YEARS seem to have caught everyone's attention.

First of all, why comment on the NFL ? Because I pay attention to all of the entertainment industry. I can learn from what happens in the industries I follow and when I comment on something, it invariably generates feedback. A lot of it. All of which I learn from. So expect me to comment on this and much for many years to come.

So why do I think the NFL will implode in 10 years ?

1. I wouldn't want my son playing football, would you ? I'm sure helmet technology will improve over the next 10 years, but why risk it ? There are plenty of sports to play. Plenty of ways to get exercise and if my son decided to do anything outside of sports and never pick up any ball of any kind, I'm fine with that. I can think of 1k things I would prefer him to get excited about doing.

As far as watching, I good with that.

I don't think I'm alone. If we start to see a decline of popularity at the high school and then college level because kids choose other sports, it will hurt the interest in watching the NFL
Read the rest at the link
[Reply]
Chargem 01:37 PM 07-17-2019
I like the idea of 18 games but the players only play 16, as long as the other two games are played by the cheer leaders in bikinis.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up