ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are there any chair sniffers among us?
Yes - I frequently sniff chairs 1 2.27%
No - That seems disgusting 30 68.18%
Occasionally - I've done it before, but it's not something I do regularly 4 9.09%
Option 4 7 15.91%
Gaz once sniffed Gunther Cunningham's chair on enchilada night 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Are there any chair sniffers among us?
TLO 03:54 PM 07-15-2019
Please vote in the poll above and discuss below. I will now cite a chair sniffing story we can all learn something from.

Emotional Buswell admits to chair-sniffing incident

Western Australian Opposition Leader Troy Buswell has had to hold back tears while acknowledging more offensive behaviour towards a female colleague.

Yesterday Mr Buswell refused to be drawn on an allegation that he sniffed the chair of a female staffer in late 2005.

On 13 occasions he described the allegation as an unsubstantiated rumour.

Today however, he admitted the allegation was true.

"All I can confirm is that the events described in the paper by the former female staffer are accurate," he said.

In an emotionally charged media conference, Mr Buswell, who has only been leader for little more than three months, had to take a break when tears started welling in his eyes.

He conceded that his behaviour before becoming leader had sometimes been highly offensive but said he committed to changing.

Even though Liberal MPs are privately saying they are disgusted by the incident, they say there will not be a leadership change because there is no alternative to Mr Buswell as leader.

Voiced support
The Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party, Kim Hames, has voiced his support for Mr Buswell.

Dr Hames says while it is obvious Mr Buswell has done something inappropriate, he deeply regrets it, and is a great leader.

"To me Troy's a rough diamond and you don't fix a rough diamond by smashing it to pieces," he said.

"You take those rough edges off and you've got something that is of quality, and I think Troy is a quality person, and when you get to know him and know what he's like these incidences aren't what he's like.

"There's no question that that's inappropriate behaviour and nobody questions that, and Troy understands that himself.

"But you remember that was a time back and that I think he's changed considerably."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2008-...cident/2419558
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 09-20-2022
Improper use of the Gaz option. 10 yard penalty, repeat 4th down.
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 01:09 PM 09-20-2022
I can smell this thread.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:18 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Anyone thought about sniffing any chairs recently? Feel free to be open and honest.
when am i not
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:21 PM 09-20-2022
dios mio

[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:10 PM 09-20-2022
Smelling random people's assholes has never been high on my list of priorities
[Reply]
seclark 02:29 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Gotta agree with you here.
Not much on partaking in the fragrance of the most famous assholes, to be quite honest.
Edit: I might whiff some taint under the right circumstances.
sec
[Reply]
scho63 03:10 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Aim higher ! :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:20 PM 09-20-2022
Actual news article :-)
Attached: pl3FYnJ6hBqBdZSMU60bjXA4TrQszMVNB06_YEF-RUE.png (391.2 KB) 
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:23 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Actual news article :-)
I'm positive this is NOT fake news
[Reply]
Fish 03:37 PM 09-20-2022
Thread prefix is insulting.. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:43 PM 09-20-2022
This one time… at band camp…
[Reply]