ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Clay and company; doing God's work.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:38 AM 07-15-2019
Bitch all you want, but it's high time it went down. I salute our press killing overlord and wish him well!
[Reply]
DaFace 03:13 PM 07-15-2019
Wow. I got two gold highlights in one thread. I feel so privileged.
[Reply]
Coogs 03:44 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:54 PM 07-15-2019
Ruined by that abomination headline of "Hill of a story"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 PM 07-15-2019
Ah yes, look at the usual lefties coming out to moisten their vagina lips before speaking useless gibberish from between their legs...

Say it with me losers:

"Donald Trump is my elected president and will be so for the next 5 years. There is nothing I can do about this but accept it while enjoying Clay's exquisite investigative journalism. I too know and understand that Tyreek Hill is completely innocent of any and all accusations levied against him, including the bogus charges he accepted in a hastily chosen plea deal in 2014, so I applaud Clay for doing his best to bring these truths to light, so that we may enjoy an unfettered football season".
[Reply]
DaFace 05:52 PM 07-15-2019
Seriously?

Booted him from his own thread. We've tried to be a little lenient on all the "SJW" and "lefties" stuff given the nature of the issues here, but we're not just going to start letting people drag outright political baiting into the Lounge.
[Reply]
eDave 05:53 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ah yes, look at the usual lefties coming out to moisten their vagina lips before speaking useless gibberish from between their legs...

Say it with me losers:

"Donald Trump is my elected president and will be so for the next 5 years. There is nothing I can do about this but accept it while enjoying Clay's exquisite investigative journalism. I too know and understand that Tyreek Hill is completely innocent of any and all accusations levied against him, including the bogus charges he accepted in a hastily chosen plea deal in 2014, so I applaud Clay for doing his best to bring these truths to light, so that we may enjoy an unfettered football season".
The story is no good. It sets the entire thing back with opinion, questionable (and mostly anonymous) sources, stupid assumptions, and speculative conclusions. It's certainly not something to be pea-cocking about here. It meaningless and serves no positive purpose. I assume it's for the "ratio", which makes him no different than Jason Whitlock.

Your reference to Trump's presidency is a little odd.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 07-15-2019
godspeed, fair sweets
[Reply]
eDave 05:54 PM 07-15-2019
Seriously?

Booted him from his own thread. We've tried to be a little lenient on all the "SJW" and "lefties" stuff given the nature of the issues here, but we're not just going to start letting people drag outright political baiting into the Lounge.
Here comes another god frame.

You are killing it!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 05:55 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
godspeed, fair sweets
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:30 PM 07-15-2019
Everytime he makes a post like that, someone should post his quoted about wanting tyreek to be injured in training camp by his own teammate. Funny how touchdowns change people's opinions.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:33 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Everytime he makes a post like that, someone should post his quoted about wanting tyreek to be injured in training camp by his own teammate. Funny how touchdowns change people's opinions.
I did, everyone got mad at me.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:35 PM 07-15-2019
Seriously?

I really want to see the romper room if you banish him there with black bob. That would be fun.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:20 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well yeah....because Bronchosaurus isn't even a real dinosaur.
Couldn’t be bothered to spell it correctly, sorry/not sorry.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up