ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:13 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
My only though from this bump is what ever happened to the Filipina GF? Did she just drop off the face of the earth?
I read months ago she was cleared and innocent. She knew nothing about his plans.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:18 PM 07-17-2019
It was pretty wild that you never found one thing about this guy wrt to motive, manifesto, etc. Almost everyone else something comes out over time. But this dude is like a blank page except for losing at video poker.

Also like everything else from shrinknutjob - the idea that he targeted country music fans is wrong. He originally planned to hit a hip hop show the week before, but couldn't get the hotel room he wanted. (or something like that)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:38 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It was pretty wild that you never found one thing about this guy wrt to motive, manifesto, etc. Almost everyone else something comes out over time. But this dude is like a blank page except for losing at video poker.

Also like everything else from shrinknutjob - the idea that he targeted country music fans is wrong. He originally planned to hit a hip hop show the week before, but couldn't get the hotel room he wanted. (or something like that)
Modern country is just like hip-hop

:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:51 PM 07-17-2019
There are a striking number of similarities between country and hip hop - love of guns, vehicles, hats, bbq, mamas. Both almost entirely self-referential.

Swap out whiskey for Hennessy, the vip at the club for the pool table at the bar, pretty girl in a red dress for little shorty in a red dress, pickup truck with wood in the back for Range Rover all wood, ridin' dirty for drivin' drunk.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 06:09 PM 07-17-2019
Was there ever a trial or anything for this guy?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:12 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
There are a striking number of similarities - love of guns, vehicles, hats, bbq, mamas. Both almost entirely self-referential.

Swap out whiskey for Hennessy, the vip at the club for the pool table at the bar, pretty girl in a red dress for little shorty in a red dress, pickup truck with wood in the back for Range Rover all wood, ridin' dirty for drivin' drunk.
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 07:08 PM 07-17-2019
Hoy shit.

I think I just realized I’m a white nationalist

I love cars, more specifically vehicles......And bbq.

...and just noticed I have five hats.....is that a problem I’m should be worried about?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:38 PM 07-17-2019
Chiefshrink is how things like Waco happen.
[Reply]
TLO 08:43 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
Was there ever a trial or anything for this guy?
Yeah the judge jury and executioner was the gun the pussy put to his head. What a waste of a bullet. :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up