ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
ChiefFripp 05:21 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John:
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
All I said was; "I don't think Pigmys have a place in the Canadian national guard". I really didn't think that PM would have offended you like that John. I apologize.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:22 AM 11-10-2003
hehe... I'm not worried... I've been banned from finhell before. Once you're banned from there - it's all good. :-)
[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:23 AM 11-10-2003
BESIDES.... I'm still waiting on RainMan to do some kind of chart for new posters like he did for all you regulars. I'm sure at my current posting rate - I'll make THAT list. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 06:58 AM 11-10-2003
it's amazing to see how fast KCwolf changed the subject/banter of this thread once garcia bronco logged in...a Taco vaccum perhaps?...this was an ugly experience on an otherwise great day...i feel bad for the planet all around!....nothing personal of course
[Reply]
Mark M 07:46 AM 11-10-2003
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Otter 07:59 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

MM
Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?
[Reply]
Mark M 08:15 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?
My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:42 AM 11-10-2003
My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM
Yep, same can be said when I have called him Burrito Jane. None of those words have racist or demeaning meanings as they play on his name.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:06 AM 11-10-2003

MM
:-)
(sorry, MM. You probably wish I would not kudos but you get them nonetheless)
[Reply]
Spott 08:11 AM 11-10-2003
Sure, go ahead and leave us Mr 2nd place. :-)
[Reply]
morphius 08:24 AM 11-10-2003
Donko boy has always been super touchy about his heritage, almost to the point that I think for some reason he is embarrassed by it.

I think I will leave it at that.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 09:25 AM 11-10-2003
One thing we can all agree on is that TJ and Denise are whores.

Attention whores.

The largest audience they can play to is right here--on the planet.

Neither will ever leave.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:32 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
One thing we can all agree on is that TJ and Denise are whores.

Attention whores.

The largest audience they can play to is right here--on the planet.

Neither will ever leave.

Yep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:33 AM 11-10-2003
Wow, once again I missed all of the drama. :-)

And just so jettio knows that I am also a moderator that abuses my power, I have removed 2292 posts from MrBlond's artificially inflated post total, putting him roughly 900 posts behind ME. :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:36 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow, once again I missed all of the drama. :-)

And just so jettio knows that I am also a moderator that abuses my power, I have removed 2292 posts from MrBlond's artificially inflated post total, putting him roughly 900 posts behind ME. :-)
jettio won't complain, he is too much a pu$$y.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up