Page 482 of 4893
« First < 382432472478479480481482 4834844854864925325829821482 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:18 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not all that crazy when one considers that it could have easily gone that way last season.
That's as silly as someone suggesting all KC had was Santos.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:18 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think some Broncos fans are a bit misguided there too. I'm all prepped for whatever happens. The OL is a shitstorm, no way to really sugar coat it, question is how do they game plan around it. Are there any guys getting cut now that can come in and help. It is what it is, but I don't see a friggin' meltdown in Denver, by any means.

I think we'll have a lot of ugly, like the Tebow era.
Hah, no.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 AM 08-29-2016
Broncos are now trying to trade Sanchez. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:19 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Hah, no.
Heh... there will be quite a lot of ugly, my friend. Get ready for a lot of tense moments.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:20 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Broncos are now trying to trade Sanchez. :-)
Who cares, they could cut him now - recoup $3.5M of the $4.5M contract and get the draft pick back...
[Reply]
TEX 11:30 AM 08-29-2016
That's as silly as someone suggesting all KC had was Santos.
Not even close. Go down the list game by game friend...
[Reply]
TEX 11:31 AM 08-29-2016
Who cares, they could cut him now - recoup $3.5M of the $4.5M contract and get the draft pick back...
Yep. That's what I'd do.
[Reply]
TEX 11:32 AM 08-29-2016
I think some Broncos fans are a bit misguided there too. I'm all prepped for whatever happens. The OL is a shitstorm, no way to really sugar coat it, question is how do they game plan around it. Are there any guys getting cut now that can come in and help. It is what it is, but I don't see a friggin' meltdown in Denver, by any means.

I think we'll have a lot of ugly, like the Tebow era.
That's probably the best way to look at it. Nice safe stance. (For now)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:41 AM 08-29-2016
That's probably the best way to look at it. Nice safe stance. (For now)
I think it's funny to watch the evolution of the narrative with BlackTop and how he's framed this whole thing... as if there were ever any real support in Denver around Sanchez with the fans. He's got this idea that all of a sudden the hopes of a franchise have been blown up. Is he serious?

I think he really believes the bulk of Broncos' fans were thinking a repeat was a no-brainer. The guy should seriously consider medication.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:45 AM 08-29-2016
I'm still sticking with this projection for the AFCW at this point.
Attached: AFW16.jpg (494.1 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 08-29-2016
I think it's funny to watch the evolution of the narrative with BlackTop and how he's framed this whole thing... as if there were ever any real support in Denver around Sanchez with the fans. He's got this idea that all of a sudden the hopes of a franchise have been blown up. Is he serious?

I think he really believes the bulk of Broncos' fans were thinking a repeat was a no-brainer. The guy should seriously consider medication.
Cut the crap..you know Donko fans were running the narrative that Sanchez had been to two AFC championship games with NY....and rationalizing that they "won" a SB with terrible QB play. "We will be just fine with Sanchez" was repeated everywhere by Donko-nation. "In Elway we trust"...was parroted also when he signed the Dirty.

You're just spinning it now because Horseface is falling on his face without Manning...and is starting a QB with no game experience behind an awful line. Acting like he wasn't brought in to be the starter is disingenuous..but that's how you roll....this was a horrible off-season full of failure, player departures....and terrible cap management.

You were pulling out Kubiaks works with Plummer....when arguing about it.

BTW the way...Brock looked good yesterday.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:07 PM 08-29-2016
I aargued before against cutting butttfumble. But U take that back. Why carry him on the roster, when he will be just sitting by the phone all season anyway. That way, when Carolina ends Semens season, Horseface can being him back at a lower salary that won't be guaranteed because he wasn't on the roster day 1. Horseface is slightly smarter than I gave him credit for. But then again, I wasn't giving credit for being smarter than a box of rocks before, so that's not saying much.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:16 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Cut the crap..you know Donko fans were running the narrative that Sanchez had been to two AFC championship games with NY....and rationalizing that they "won" a SB with terrible QB play. "We will be just fine with Sanchez" was repeated everywhere by Donko-nation. "In Elway we trust"...was parroted also when he signed the Dirty.

You're just spinning it now because Horseface is falling on his face without Manning...and is starting a QB with no game experience behind an awful line. Acting like he wasn't brought in to be the starter is disingenuous..but that's how you roll....this was a horrible off-season full of failure, player departures....and terrible cap management.

You were pulling out Kubiaks works with Plummer....when arguing about it.

BTW the way...Brock looked good yesterday.
I certainly made the Plummer comparison, for no other reason than to dispute the narrative that it had been done in the past and could be done again. It's obvious now, they are going a different path. And, I'm happy with that, it's much better than the alternative. They're admitting they made a bad bet and moving on.

Elway isn't really falling on his face though. He is now starting a guy he drafted last year, if it works out, good for him. Is Trevor the long term answer? I doubt it. Can he do as well or better than Sanchez? I don't see why not.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:20 PM 08-29-2016
I get the tainted respect argument, but Denver will still be a factor due to their defense.
It's declined and the offense is an abomination. No threat.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:21 PM 08-29-2016
And, I'll say this... I was bummed that Brock walked. It was nice to see him do well last year, but in the end, it just didn't work out. You can say it's all Elway's fault and some will blame Brock for being pissy about being benched late. Either way, it's unfortunate, but it's the reality.

I don't have any ill will towards him and hope he does well.
[Reply]
Page 482 of 4893
« First < 382432472478479480481482 4834844854864925325829821482 > Last »
Up