ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 67
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:04 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Why are his ****ing pants unbuttoned?
Why are you looking at his crotch?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:15 PM 10-18-2021
From the artist formerly known as X-Factor
——————————————————————

I so needed this weekend to quote get away. I've make a lot of mistakes in my life but being XFactor wasn't one of them. Jesus gave me amazing opportunity to be light for others even in darkness. I praise him in this current storm. Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked about how amazing God was to me. I said Jesus, disciples were all persecuted and John the Baptist even had his head cut off. Paul the author of most of NIV was Saul,, a murder who God changed to greatest messenger he had in Bible for us gentiles. I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor. I'm gonna do more away games and focus on getting help for addiction issues as I relapsed under all this fame and said I need pain relief for broken ribs and ankle. I'm gonna fish more, focus on my book, reality shows, charity organization and my Carpet cleaning business. God bless all u that said kind words lately and prayed for me. I love u all and God bless you. God is calling me to bigger arenas than Arrowhead
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:21 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
LOL. Someone on his comments asked him if he was still wearing his hospital bracelet and I think he is.
In his defense, he may not be allowed to have scissors.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:57 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I wanna know what reality show(s) he's supposed to be on...
Probably start a new one for him, titled “Stop
Mething with Ouija boards and go to church.”
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:01 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I never “got it”. There is nothing unique about his garb. It all looks like some cheap dollar tree mardi-gras-gone-wrong decorations and is very ratty and boring looking. WW, FDE, and Arrowman…I totally get the schtick. This guy? It never made any sense to me. Like the Ford Tempo of fandom.
NOBODY "GETS" THE EX-FACTOR!
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:08 AM 10-19-2021
He’s like the Forrest Gump of the Chiefs. He’s had role in everything that has ever happened good for the Chiefs. He deserves a front office position or two. Plus, numerous secretaries, public assistants and numerous personal masseuses and masseurs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 AM 10-19-2021
i think its hilarious he's going to be at all our road playoff games and maybe the super bowl
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:26 AM 10-19-2021
I'm surprised he hasn't shown up here to make his case
[Reply]
wazu 08:30 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm surprised he hasn't shown up here to make his case
I think he's probably given up on this place.
[Reply]
Renegade 08:38 AM 10-19-2021
I am unsure how he is living rent free in our heads. Speaking for myself, I have never met "X-Factor" and he has no impact on my life. Somehow I have reached the point where I have to see how this storyline plays out.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:39 AM 10-19-2021
Draftkings has the over/under on how long he'll wear that hospital bracelet set at 17 years.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:56 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
I am unsure how he is living rent free in our heads. Speaking for myself, I have never met "X-Factor" and he has no impact on my life. Somehow I have reached the point where I have to see how this storyline plays out.
It's like a train wreck. No matter how gruesome and vile it is, you just can't look away
[Reply]
ghak99 09:29 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
I think we all know how it eventually ends.

I bet we even have to watch it be talked about on the news.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 10-19-2021
If you want to hear some bullshit.

My rawest interview ever. Straight facts on situation and what future will look like for #xfactor #kcchiefs #chiefsfamily #chiefskingdom #chiefs #kcchiefs #kc #kansascitychiefs #kansascity #nfl #football #fyp #NFLnaESPN #superfan #superfans #patrickmahomeshttps://t.co/QZFKPV8tCF

— Ty X-Factor Rowton (@kcxfactor) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:30 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If you want to hear some bullshit.

Does anyone act like they care about what he has to say? Because it doesn't seem like anyone cares what he has to say.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 67
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up