Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
alnorth 01:19 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What if Cassel lights it up on Sunday? 4 TDs, 403 yards
We ask the FBI to open up an investigation into the Baltimore Ravens secondary, and whether they were paid off by the mob.
[Reply]
Wyatt Earp 01:20 PM 10-03-2012
In for $20
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:20 PM 10-03-2012
1 Great game in 3+ years?

You would still have to ask yourself, "did he pass the eye test?" by going through progressions, audibling out of bad calls by reading the defense formations, and finding wide open receivers?
or did he get those stats by nearly overthrowing his receivers and they just happen to get him YAC?
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:20 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
50 wrappers per person would be a little much. 2.5 million candy wrappers?

You could do one per person and it would get the point across. The only downfall to that....is the amount of stress and extra work you're adding to the people who clean Arrowhead stadium. You want to make Pioli look like an ass....not get everyone to hate the fans.
Get 20 people to dress up as giant candy wrappers and sit them in the endzone. That would do it.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:20 PM 10-03-2012
personally, I don't think CP needs to worry about reusing the banner to save 65 bucks.
I'm telling ya, there's gonna be plenty of money. we could have different banners for every remaining home game.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:20 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We should totally organize a candy wrapper day, too.

50,000 people with 40-50 candy wrappers each the they leave on the floor of the stadium and the lots...haha

That would send a message to that dumb mfer.
that would work. the miniature reese's peanut better cups are like crack cocaine to me; I could destroy a bag no problem. ya know....for the 'cause'.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:21 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
BoneKrusher and I are teaming up on this.
Instead of selling at cost, we could sell at slightly above cost with the profits going to charity(s).
[Reply]
Dayze 01:21 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by frankotank:
personally, I don't think CP needs to worry about reusing the banner to save 65 bucks.
I'm telling ya, there's gonna be plenty of money. we could have different banners for every remaining home game.
if we do another banner, I'll throw in money again.

well....as soon as I can use GD pay pay for my $25 pledge.
[Reply]
DonTellMeShowMe 01:21 PM 10-03-2012
Wow well done guys this is pretty inspirational in a weird way

Good luck!
[Reply]
Swanman 01:22 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by frankotank:
If Capone gets an anonymous donation of $100,000, we know someone got a message through to Haley.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by DonTellMeShowMe:
Wow well done guys this is pretty inspirational in a weird way

Good luck!
Can we have another one of your castoff QBs? They work OK for us.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:22 PM 10-03-2012
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=849
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:24 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Just came across my Facebook feed. Great job.

https://www.facebook.com/fox4morningnews

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/03/upset-c...ds-for-banner/
Freaking awesome :-)

Good work guys.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:24 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
if we do another banner, I'll throw in money again.

well....as soon as I can use GD pay pay for my $25 pledge.
I haven't thrown in yet. I mean.....shit guys....there's a lotta money there already! and a buck goes a long ways in Canada! :-)
I will though...I will.....5 more home games to handle......
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:24 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Get 20 people to dress up as giant candy wrappers and sit them in the endzone. That would do it.

[Reply]
Page 87 of 603
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187587 > Last »
Up