Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bewbies 01:50 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
tweeted out

@greggrosenthal It doesn't speak to the economy. We would rather spend money flying a banner than on gear & concessions. WE DESERVE BETTER!
It's election season, it's his own little pro Obama blurb, nothing more...
[Reply]
Swanman 01:51 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
They totally would unless the NFL blocks them from doing so. It's a big news story, and would be given a lot of attention unless, like I said before, they are instructed not to cover it. Or to limit how it is covered, which I think it might, because it could lead to more things like this happening around the league, which is why we may not see any changes this week because they don't want other people to think that shit like this will yield results, although it obviously would if not suppressed. I would not be surprised to see the NFL try to stop this from happening in one way or the other if they see that it will be a recurring thing. I would laugh my ass off if they tried to buy capone off. I know it's not going to happen, but it would be hilarious if it did, and capone exposes them. Hopefully capone wouldn't take the money. lmao.
He could take the money and use it to fund banners at every Chiefs game home and away for the rest of the season as well as 3 or 4 billboards.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:54 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by FRCDFED

I shall also donate $17.76 as a symbol of the revolution that is about to take place! Someone send me the link!

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

:-) Some people...
[Reply]
Reaper16 01:58 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
gochiefs can make the ultimate ChiefsPlanet wikipage now and shove it up gestapo mods asses with news links
Good point. That NFL.com article will provide the secondary source requirement that Wikipedia needs.
[Reply]
In58men 01:59 PM 10-05-2012
Get on our level.

NFL.com brahs
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:02 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Get on our level.

NFL.com brahs
shit got realer
[Reply]
In58men 02:02 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
shit got realer
It's cray
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:15 PM 10-05-2012
I like how flying a banner in this economy is a bad thing but supporting a team who let one of it's best players walk and isn't trying to win is a waste of money.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:22 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
Mr. Mr. Flopnuts appears to be in a bad mood today. Let's not aggravate him further.

FAX
I'm in awe. Great, great, job guys.
[Reply]
luv 02:25 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Idea.

Anyone coming to the game that needs a place to tailgate can come to ours, and we'll have a banner watch party! If you want to donate, but don't have paypal or any other way of getting it to pr_capone, bring donations to the tailgate, and I'll make sure to get them to him.
Just bumping this post to say that, even though it looks like it could be the first cold"er" weather game of the season, I am super excited to see and try to film this thing!
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02:36 PM 10-05-2012
Friggin awesome!
[Reply]
luv 02:39 PM 10-05-2012
I wonder if there's anyway they could legally put a stop to this.
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:39 PM 10-05-2012
If it didn't go completely against what we're trying to accomplish I would go this Sunday.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:42 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
I wonder if there's anyway they could legally put a stop to this.
I don't think so. With as much pub as this has gotten, Arrowhead attempting to shut it down would massviely backfire.

The only thing I can see The Don trying to do would be to get in contact the the airline co and offering him 10k not to fly. Then, we are at the mercy of how ethical the guy is.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:42 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
If it didn't go completely against what we're trying to accomplish I would go this Sunday.
You SHOULD go. I'll be there.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 603
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up