ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess which poster said the following
TLO 07:30 AM 02-08-2023
I might do more of these and have people guess. But here's the first one.

Originally Posted by :
You're a worthless fat slob, that has to see a doctor, half a dozen times a year,to have boils removed from your ass.
The entire message board hates you.
Yet here you are wagging your little finger at someone else.

bundle of sticksgit

[Reply]
TLO 08:45 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Coach:
Oh my. I have no idea. I don't even remember Rich Scanlon.

I guess I'll guess gblowfish?
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:23 AM 02-10-2023
Ultra Peanut
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:52 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-), n00b!
Skip
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:02 PM 02-10-2023
:-)
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
JimNasium!

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:34 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Fixed it for you
No you didn't. You put in a bunch of common misinformation and lies and patted yourself on the back for being so clever. Well you're not clever. You're ignorant. I'll address that KKK nonsense first and I'll gladly address every other point you think you made.

Feel free to provide evidence of course. Here's some of mine.

First, from NBF's congressional testimony on this KKK matter:

Originally Posted by :
"The primary accusation before this board is that Gen. Forrest was a founder of The Klan, and its first Grand Wizard, So it shall address those accusations first."

Forrest took the witness stand June 27th,1871. Building a railroad in Tennessee at the time, Gen Forrest stated he 'had done more , probably than any other man, to suppress these violence and difficulties and keep them down, had been vilified and abused in the (news) papers, and accused of things I never did while in the army and since. He had nothing to hide, wanted to see this matter settled, our country quiet once more, and our people united and working together harmoniously.'

Asked if he knew of any men or combination of men violating the law or preventing the execution of the law: Gen Forest answered emphatically, 'No.' (A Committee member brought up a 'document' suggesting otherwise, the 1868 newspaper article from the "Cincinnati Commercial". That was their "evidence", a news article.)

Forrest stated ...any information he had on the Klan was information given to him by others.

Sen. Scott asked, 'Did you take any steps in organizing an association or society under that prescript (Klan constitution)?'

Forrest: 'I DID NOT' Forrest further stated that '..he thought the Organization (Klan) started in middle Tennessee, although he did not know where. It is said I started it.'

Asked by Sen. Scott, 'Did you start it, Is that true?'

Forrest: 'No Sir, it is not.'

Asked if he had heard of the Knights of the white Camellia, a Klan-like organization in Louisiana,

Forrest: 'Yes, they were reported to be there.'

Senator: 'Were you a member of the order of the white Camellia?'

Forrest: 'No Sir, I never was a member of the Knights of the white Camellia.'

Asked about the Klan :

Forrest: 'It was a matter I knew very little about. All my efforts were addressed to stop it, disband it, and prevent it....I was trying to keep it down as much as possible.'

Forrest: 'I talked with different people that I believed were connected to it, and urged the disbandment of it, that it should be broken up.'"
After the War, General Forrest made a speech to the Memphis City Council (then called the Board of Aldermen). Here's a bit about that:

Originally Posted by :
Among the statements he made that day: "I came here with jeers of some white people who think what I am doing is wrong. We were born on the same soil, breathe the same air, live in the same land, and why should we not be brothers and sisters. I believe I can exert some influence ... and shall do all in my power to elevate every man and to depress none. I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms and wherever you are capable of going."

He apologized for having no formal speech, but continued, " Many things have been said about me that are wrong, and which black and white persons here who stood by me through the war can contradict."

"I feel that you are free men, I am a free man, and we can do as we please. I came here as a friend and whenever I can serve any of you I will do so. We have one union, one flag, one country; therefore, let us stand together. Although we differ in color, we should not differ in sentiment."

"Do your duty as citizens, and if any are oppressed, I will be your friend. I thank you for the flowers, and assure you that I am with you in heart and hand."

[Reply]
TLO 08:02 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
No you didn't. You put in a bunch of common misinformation and lies and patted yourself on the back for being so clever. Well you're not clever. You're ignorant. I'll address that KKK nonsense first and I'll gladly address every other point you think you made.

Feel free to provide evidence of course. Here's some of mine.

First, from NBF's congressional testimony on this KKK matter:

After the War, General Forrest made a speech to the Memphis City Council (then called the Board of Aldermen). Here's a bit about that:
Mods please ban this bubbleofsticks from this thread.
Thanks
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:13 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Mods please ban this bubbleofsticks from this thread.
Thanks
You brought the whole matter up Mr. Hill. You found out that I can back up everything I say. Sometimes I lament the limitations of the modern attention span, cause I'm constantly holding myself back, writing long posts and then editing them down to something I think someone like you might read. I put in bold in the last post cause I knew it was too long for a cat like yourself.
[Reply]
Coach 08:47 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Ultra Peanut
RING THAT BELL! WE GOT A WINNER!!!!!1111
[Reply]
Coach 08:48 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Oh my. I have no idea. I don't even remember Rich Scanlon.

I guess I'll guess gblowfish?
It was Ultra Peanut, or for us old timers, Psicosis.

It was from this thread, which is in the HOF. First 10 pages were legit.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105826

KCUnited got it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:02 PM 02-10-2023

KCUnited got it.
Do we know if David ever canceled his tickets?
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:06 PM 02-10-2023

KCUnited got it.
What ever happened to shakesthecat? Lots of OG posters in there!
[Reply]
stevieray 09:29 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
He's doing good.

Solid. As always.
[Reply]
Coach 09:29 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I believe shakesthecat is still here. When I saw the profile, it said

Last Activity: Today 03:53 PM

So, my guess is "lurker" now.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:31 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He's doing good.

Solid. As always.
I need to pay better attention!
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:33 PM 02-10-2023