ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
RunKC 02:20 PM 03-17-2023

Sources: 1 year, up to $5M for Drue Tranquill to the #Chiefs, who I’m told chose Kansas City over five other suitors. https://t.co/NjlxDZVhlk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
Fish 10:30 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He, uhhh... he kind of sucks.

Well, he doesn't suck, but there were posters who were talking about saving some cash down the line by just keeping guys like him around instead of paying Bolton.

I'm gonna say nah to that one. A couple awful whiffed tackles out there tonight that I think Bolton would have wrapped up.
Well, I heard he hasn't really been impressed with your 2023 performance either.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:07 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hes cheap. Effective. Allows us to spend money elsewhere. Great signing but ya Id pay Bolton...but I would pay him at the expense of some other guys like Creed and Sneed.
You would sacrifice a future HOF center ???????
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:23 PM 10-01-2023
I liked it when Leo Chanel no.5 was playing corner, that always seems smart.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:43 PM 10-01-2023
Drou Tranquilizer
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:50 PM 10-01-2023
Drew and Chenal tore it up tonight. We have the best LB'ers in the league.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:54 AM 10-02-2023
We ran the ball for big yardage on the Jets DL. Nobody else has done that in two years.
[Reply]
cookster50 06:42 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We ran the ball for big yardage on the Jets DL. Nobody else has done that in two years.
Very good point to bring up in a thread... Let me double check.. yup, a thread talking about a LB. Very pertinent and on topic!
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:45 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by cookster50:
Very good point to bring up in a thread... Let me double check.. yup, a thread talking about a LB. Very pertinent and on topic!
Tranquillit kept motivating our OL and RBs all night and made the difference
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:35 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You could probably choose between him and Gay at the end of the season and give them a deal similar to Germaine Pratt.

$7 million AAV is very fair IMO
I think this is the play.

Though, honestly, with the way Chenal has come along this season, they could look to just find a cheap option at SAM or WLB in FA and draft another 3-4th LB again and probably be just fine.

RE: Nick Bolton, I absolutely love him and have for a long time. But I wouldn't break the bank for him and certainly wouldn't pay him over Sneed or Jones.
[Reply]
O.city 07:37 AM 10-02-2023
Yeah, Sneed is.....man he's just really good at a valuable position.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:57 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He, uhhh... he kind of sucks.

Well, he doesn't suck, but there were posters who were talking about saving some cash down the line by just keeping guys like him around instead of paying Bolton.

I'm gonna say nah to that one. A couple awful whiffed tackles out there tonight that I think Bolton would have wrapped up.
And he got pinned on the long Hall run that Cook saved.

He's a quality player but he's no Nick Bolton.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:14 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think this is the play.

Though, honestly, with the way Chenal has come along this season, they could look to just find a cheap option at SAM or WLB in FA and draft another 3-4th LB again and probably be just fine.

RE: Nick Bolton, I absolutely love him and have for a long time. But I wouldn't break the bank for him and certainly wouldn't pay him over Sneed or Jones.
I'd absolutely pay Bolton over Sneed.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:21 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Yep, Bolton is the best tackler on the team.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:26 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Yep, Bolton is the best tackler on the team.
That is why I pay Bolton. He is just that guy on defense that has a nose for the ball and rarely seems to miss tackles.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:13 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I have been saying that the Tranquil signing was one of the most underrated of the offseason. Still, I think he got worked a few times against the Jets. I was a little disappointed. I think he will be fine but yeah, he's no Bolton.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up