ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 56
« First < 4445051525354 5556 >
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m a sucker for anything alien so I actually didn’t hate crystal skull but I have to admit just as movies go it was pretty bad overall. I like the idea of visiting ancient times, but do they spend much time there?
The movie needed 10 more minutes in the climax, with Indiana Jones actually doing something, rather than trying to kill himself and getting punched (my hero!), and 10 less minutes spent on rather pointless chase scenes.

But they had to re-write the ending and half-assed it.

I also thought it was super lazy how quickly the Nazis showed up in Sicily after being stranded in the open sea.

A lot of sloppy shit for a James Mangold film. We all know why.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 AM 07-09-2023
172 million...worldwide...ouch

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/releas...?ref_=bo_hm_rs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 07-09-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 07-09-2023
would have been better than what we got

[Reply]
Why Not? 09:43 PM 07-09-2023
I thought it was pretty good. I actually liked it more than Last Crusade. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Skull one.
[Reply]
Enid Borden 11:03 PM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I thought it was pretty good. I actually liked it more than Last Crusade. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Skull one.
I like the Skull one until it was the dark set CGI crap.
[Reply]
Stryker 03:30 PM 07-10-2023
Saw this today and really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the ending too - good closure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Saw this today and really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the ending too - good closure.
how was the closure in any way better than the closure of crystal skull?

fucking depressing shit, dude
[Reply]
Mecca 04:28 PM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Wow really, I thought last crusade was a damn fine movie.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:44 PM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how was the closure in any way better than the closure of crystal skull?

Wait, what? Depressing? How in the heck did you get that? As for Crystal Skull, that movie is dead to me. For retrospect, in Crystal Skull, Indy's hat blows off of his head and the kid goes for it and it was not happening basically Indy is still the man - YAWN!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 07-10-2023
Wait, what? Depressing? How in the heck did you get that? As for Crystal Skull, that movie is dead to me. For retrospect, in Crystal Skull, Indy's hat blows off of his head and the kid goes for it and it was not happening basically Indy is still the man - YAWN!
Crystal Skull wrapped it all up with a bow. Indy was the hero, bad guys got a horrible death, everyone lived happily ever after as a family.

The ending here was just like the diet cola ending of Skull. It sucked. Indy, not a hero. Bad guys got a mediocre death. Marion is shoved back into dating her ex in a shitty NY apartment with a dead son.

Absolutely pointless shit. They didn't need to make the movie if this is the "goodbye" to a historic character.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:04 PM 07-10-2023
Crystal Skull wrapped it all up with a bow. Indy was the hero, bad guys got a horrible death, everyone lived happily ever after as a family.

The ending here was just like the diet cola ending of Skull. It sucked. Indy, not a hero. Bad guys got a mediocre death. Marion is shoved back into dating her ex in a shitty NY apartment with a dead son.

Absolutely pointless shit. They didn't need to make the movie if this is the "goodbye" to a historic character.
Okay, let's start over. You have been banging the drum for this movie since your OP, now you are disliking it? It was not a bad movie by any means. But, if you did not like it then that is ok, to each their own. I am just glad I went to see it and was very happy when I left the theater. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM 07-10-2023
Okay, let's start over. You have been banging the drum for this movie since your OP, now you are disliking it? It was not a bad movie by any means. But, if you did not like it then that is ok, to each their own. I am just glad I went to see it and was very happy when I left the theater. :-)

indy had it made

they ruined him
[Reply]
Stryker 08:07 PM 07-10-2023

indy had it made

they ruined him
Ok then, what did you think would happen and how would you have ended this movie?

Keep in mind Clay, I am NOT your enemy and I appreciate you very much.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:33 PM 07-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Wow really, I thought last crusade was a damn fine movie.
To be fair, I probably need to see it again. I saw it when it came out and not since.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 56
« First < 4445051525354 5556 >
Up