ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:19 PM 07-06-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Whew. I’m glad to know he isn’t divorced and living alone being portrayed as drinking and depressed.
Indiana Jones and the Cirrhossic Liver.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 07-06-2023

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:10 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The Indiana Jones movie was good. It checked off all the boxes including being clever but not too clever, maps showing travels indicated by red lines, interesting historical drop ins, and totally unnecessary deaths.

Was nice to be transported to a time where everyone hated Nazis.
Actually, American leftists were quite fond of the Nazis and their stance on eugenics before the war started.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:51 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Actually, American leftists were quite fond of the Nazis and their stance on eugenics before the war started.
When anything right of fiscally liberal is nazism, the word has certainly lost meaning.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:56 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Imagine blowing it with Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

The two easiest franchises to make money with.

90% of fans would have done better.
Indiana Jones failing to succeed in 2023 is not surprising at all.

That's not a title that's going to resonate with anyone that isn't white and over 40.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:00 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Indiana Jones failing to succeed in 2023 is not surprising at all.

That's not a title that's going to resonate with anyone that isn't white and over 40.
Also Harrison Ford is old as balls.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:08 PM 07-07-2023
Im seriously curious as to how many people have children here that have sat through the Indiana Jones franchise.

My kid has probably never even heard of it. My niece sure AF has never heard of it.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:14 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im seriously curious as to how many people have children here that have sat through the Indiana Jones franchise.

My kid has probably never even heard of it. My niece sure AF has never heard of it.
They were on Hulu forever not sure if they still are...

But your point is accurate, it's no longer 1995 where a kid may see a movie much before their time because they are flipping TV channels and it looks decent.
[Reply]
StinkBox 03:06 PM 07-07-2023
This movie was almost as bad as trying to watch Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci trying to play intimidating gangsters in The Irishman.

Wonder how many times the director had heard "uhoh , I shit myself".

CUT!!! Goddammit!!!
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:48 PM 07-07-2023
This movie isn't like other classics that still have appeal today such as Star Wars or Jurassic Park.

It's basically just an action flick starring a guy who's old enough to be most people's grandpa.

Spending nearly $300M to make something like that was just foolish.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:09 PM 07-07-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:13 PM 07-07-2023
such a damn shame

if they had given mangold crystal skull i bet you get a hell of a movie
[Reply]
Bowser 05:12 PM 07-07-2023
Should this be viewed in a theater, or should I just wait a few weeks for the streaming?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Should this be viewed in a theater, or should I just wait a few weeks for the streaming?
i think there's about two hours of very enjoyable content in the movie that should be shown on a very large screen

it was with me all the way until the end
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:08 PM 07-07-2023
I’m a sucker for anything alien so I actually didn’t hate crystal skull but I have to admit just as movies go it was pretty bad overall. I like the idea of visiting ancient times, but do they spend much time there?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Up