ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 190
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
jettio 11:53 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Nah that’s a soft call. Harder fouls are made every game at the rim without flagrants even being called, let alone a flagrant 2. The reaction from Payne is what triggered it ultimately.
Cam Payne was about 90 feet away from the rim he would be shooting at and both of his feet were on the floor.

Jokic lost his temper and instead of using quick hands to make a steal he does something that you never see in an NBA game.

Payne did act like a soccer diva, but the video showed clearly that Jokic hit him in the face.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:36 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Utah appears to be getting exposed as a soft playoff team again. Theyre gonna need Conley to play in game 5.
Without Conley, they're nothing special. He takes them from a playoff team to a legit contender. There's a reason they finished 1st this season. He needs to play. Gobert is softer than a fluffy pillow. Imagine being 7'2, guarded by 6'8 and 6'9 players every game, and being scared to play offense. He can't score facing the basket or posting up. Zero offensive skills. He doesn't need to be David Robinson or Patrick Ewing to dominate today's centers with his size. I just don't get it.

The Clippers have been exposed in every series they've played last season and this season. They're better on paper than on the court so far.

I don't see either team beating Phoenix. Especially with the luck Phoenix is having in these playoffs. They've been healthy and their opponents haven't.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:48 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Cam Payne was about 90 feet away from the rim he would be shooting at and both of his feet were on the floor.

Jokic lost his temper and instead of using quick hands to make a steal he does something that you never see in an NBA game.

Payne did act like a soccer diva, but the video showed clearly that Jokic hit him in the face.

Ben Simmons gets a flagrant foul after this hard foul on John Collins pic.twitter.com/gsOR6BR7bE

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 15, 2021

This was a much more dangerous/physical play last night and Simmons was not ejected. It was a soft ejection on Jokic (and if Payne didn't go down like he did, it wouldn't have been one).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:50 PM 06-15-2021
Harden trying to play tonight.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:51 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Without Conley, they're nothing special. He takes them from a playoff team to a legit contender. There's a reason they finished 1st this season. He needs to play. Gobert is softer than a fluffy pillow. Imagine being 7'2, guarded by 6'8 and 6'9 players every game, and being scared to play offense. He can't score facing the basket or posting up. Zero offensive skills. He doesn't need to be David Robinson or Patrick Ewing to dominate today's centers with his size. I just don't get it.

The Clippers have been exposed in every series they've played last season and this season. They're better on paper than on the court so far.

I don't see either team beating Phoenix. Especially with the luck Phoenix is having in these playoffs. They've been healthy and their opponents haven't.
Paul George is playing well at the moment, so I wouldn't write off the Clippers' chances against anybody as long as that continues (although it tends not to in the biggest of games). Phoenix definitely has the best overall talent of the teams remaining in the West especially with CP3 playing like this, but also the least experience.

Basically, I'm still really not sure who is coming out of the West right now.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:56 PM 06-15-2021
Pulling for the Suns. Then the Nets will be motivated for next year.
[Reply]
eDave 06:02 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Someone mentioned the Suns the other day.

Nobody has ever done that before.

Seems like a pretty big fucking deal around here.
A lot of people found their Jersey's too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:41 PM 06-15-2021
Nets aren't winning this series.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 PM 06-15-2021
Sit Harden now and hope you haven't already fucked it beyond repair for games 6 and 7.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 PM 06-15-2021
Stand corrected. Should've known the Bucks would choke in humiliating fashion. Guess on the bright side for their fans Bud is as good as gone.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:32 PM 06-15-2021
Bucks are blowing this game pretty hard.
[Reply]
eDave 08:33 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Stand corrected. Should've known the Bucks would choke in humiliating fashion. Guess on the bright side for their fans Bud is as good as gone.
This, to me, is why the Suns have a huge advantage over the others. Their bench and resulting fresher players overall.

Caught his eye, but still looked like a flop.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:51 PM 06-15-2021
Giannis fading away in the post in the biggest game of his life against injured James Harden. Sounds about right.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:53 PM 06-15-2021
Ridiculous call Harden got there
[Reply]
staylor26 08:55 PM 06-15-2021
Best player in the league with the dagger
[Reply]
Page 101 of 190
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up