ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 59
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
MahomesMagic 05:17 AM 03-22-2022
Bengals keep adding OL.

Cincinnati Bengals select Cordell Volson, Offensive Tackle, North Dakota State.

North Dakota St. OL Cordell Volson has been one of the biggest winners at the @ShrineBowl so far. Plays with aggression and has such a strong frame.

Allowed just 15 pressures (no sacks) across 974 pass-block snaps playing mostly tackle at NDSU. pic.twitter.com/XVONY0evYu

— Anthony Treash (@PFF_Anthony) February 1, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:58 AM 03-22-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The Kansas City Chiefs select Isaiah Thomas, Edge, Oklahoma
I like that pick.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:17 AM 03-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I like that pick.
I really like him and couldn't pass it up since I don't pick for a bit. I regret not taking a WR at all but here we are.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 03-22-2022
I really like him and couldn't pass it up since I don't pick for a bit. I regret not taking a WR at all but here we are.
He’s a guy that I’d be okay with them grabbing if they took 2 DEs in the draft.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:44 AM 03-22-2022
One of the reasons I hammered so hard against taking a LB in round 1. It just limits your ability to get all the positions you need to address checked off the box.

Without a trade down to acquire more picks, if you go LB in rounds 1-4, you're only drafting 3 from the prime DL, DB, WR group. And it gets really hard to double up on the DL.

I know you're high on Lloyd and see him being a force as a blitzer, a la Devin White. It just handcuffs what you can do as the Chiefs sans trade downs for more picks at critical spots.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:53 AM 03-22-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
One of the reasons I hammered so hard against taking a LB in round 1. It just limits your ability to get all the positions you need to address checked off the box.

Without a trade down to acquire more picks, if you go LB in rounds 1-4, you're only drafting 3 from the DL, DB, WR group. And it gets really hard to double up on the DL.

I know you're high on Lloyd and see him being a force as a blitzer, a la Devin White. It just handcuffs what you can do as the Chiefs sans trade downs for more picks at critical spots.
:-)
[Reply]
kccrow 01:32 PM 03-22-2022
The Kansas City Chiefs select Isaiah Thomas, Edge, Oklahoma
I really like the Oklahoma kids in this class and Thomas is a good player and fit this late. There are a few things with him, the petty larceny and failure to appear on that a couple of years ago, the drunk driving last year, or I think he might get consideration a little higher. I like both him and Asamoah (LB) in the 3rd area.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:26 AM 03-22-2022
Houston Texans Select: Cam Jurgens, Center, Nebraska
[Reply]
Kellerfox 01:10 PM 03-22-2022
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech

I really needed a LT here, but Rasheed Walker was the last guy I felt could potentially step in at that position this season... Thus I'm punting on that as a draft need as I waited to long. I really didn't want to take a QB for the Steelers but couldn't pass up Coral in the late 2nd. I genuinely think the Steelers focus on rebuilding their OL early in the draft this year and then draft QB next year. Their FA strategy has only reinforced this.

I think the Steelers will focus on finding a slot WR in the draft to replace JuJu. EZ isn't that player... But I think he's got too much upside to pass up. The Steelers will sort it out in camo to get him, Claypool, and DJ on the field together.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:11 PM 03-22-2022
There goes the WR I was talking about.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 01:20 PM 03-22-2022
I've watched every single one of EZ's college snaps and most of his senior year of high school. He's a 2nd round talent that has suffered due to poor coaching, poor QB play, and being the sole focus of opposing defenses (double sometimes triple teamed in coverage). Pretty good measurables and great football IQ. Some team is going to get an absolute steal with him (biased opinion).

Some of you will remember me poo-poo'ing TJ Vasher last year. For as much as I hated TJ as an NFL prospect, I love EZ.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 03-22-2022
Yup, would’ve taken him at 103.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:27 PM 03-22-2022
Figured that's who you all were talking about. I'm not a big fan of his.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 03-22-2022
BOOOO
[Reply]
kccrow 01:38 PM 03-22-2022
He's a guy that is an okay stab though in the 4th. I don't think you take the guy earlier than that though. Lance Zierlein is definitely onto it with his routes lacking, but the rest of the package is there. If you're a team that thinks you can teach him to run routes, then you could have a really solid WR.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 59
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up