ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 168
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Colts Week 3 Gameday Thread****
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 09-24-2022
IS THERE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD YOU HATE AS MUCH AS THAT HORSE?

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by greg63:
Mahomes had to run for his life and extend almost every single play.
OBJ deserves more criticism for his contribution to this loss than he's going to get in the shadow of Chris Jones and special teams.
[Reply]
nealrm 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He has more yards than our top 3 or 4 WRs combined. And that's with playing with a QB a magnitude worse than Mahomes.

Damn that was easy.
I would say that is a failed attempt. We also have a better line and a better Defense because of the money saved. We scored well the first 2 games.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Terrible game, probably the worst with Mahomes because that's an awful Colts team. Noone on offence or ST is absolved. Pat is a million miles from what we've seen and what he's been. He's just not adapted to the massive cover. Play calling was horrible. OBJ looks to have regressed. Committe of WR2s looks like a room of WR4s and so on.

Feel for the defence. There's been plenty of roster churn there too but it feels like they're doing what they can. The offence at the moment just looks broken.

Give Pat weapons, get him protected, worry about the DL after.
If PMII is the biggest weapon in the game, Gus Bradley might be the 2nd biggest.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Chiefs just lost to a team that will finish below .500 for the year.

Embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Monticore 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
The easiest game in our our starting schedule and we blow it , going to be a tough next 3 games if we continue to play like this .
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I've seen nothing so far that shows the trade was worth it.

Tyreek was a non factor today for Miami and they barely had 200 yards of total offense.

Buffalo marched up and the field and self destructed in the red zone.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
never forget Clay sucking off schuster that worthless ass ****ing bum.
Smith-Schuster has to do more. He had a third of the receiving yards but still needs to not disappear for stretches.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
OBJ deserves more criticism for his contribution to this loss than he's going to get in the shadow of Chris Jones and special teams.
that call on Jones was fucking stupid.

Special teams were a Flaming dumpster fire.

The biggest issue I saw today was how godawful our WR's looked.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
I've seen nothing so far that shows the trade was worth it.

There's some truth to that, but there is also some truth to the idea you don't give up draft picks for the right to make a player the highest paid at his position, but maybe Tyreek is that much of a difference maker?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Embarrassing

Happens every year.

Titans last year, Raiders in 2020, Colts in 2019
[Reply]
-King- 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:
I would say that is a failed attempt. We also have a better line and a better Defense because of the money saved. We scored well the first 2 games.
How do we have a better line exactly? And we'd still have Karlaftis and Dunlap and Watson and Reid with Tyreek.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Terrible game, probably the worst with Mahomes because that's an awful Colts team. Noone on offence or ST is absolved. Pat is a million miles from what we've seen and what he's been. He's just not adapted to the massive cover. Play calling was horrible. OBJ looks to have regressed. Committe of WR2s looks like a room of WR4s and so on.

Feel for the defence. There's been plenty of roster churn there too but it feels like they're doing what they can. The offence at the moment just looks broken.

Give Pat weapons, get him protected, worry about the DL after.
The Colts were a dark horse pick to contend, and were at least considered a legit play-off team. They looked like shit the first two games; and I was sure we'd get a dogfight. You don't want to play a team after they got embarassed.

We were bound to struggle some early this season, I think everyone forgot since we started 2-0.

We'll be fine. We'll be right there in the mix at the end.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The easiest game in our our starting schedule and we blow it , going to be a tough next 3 games if we continue to play like this .

Playing like this & they won’t win another game.

[Reply]
kcpasco 02:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Embarrassing

It’s the NFL it happens. I am concerned about this offense though. Outside of Kelce we have no weapons.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek was a non factor today for Miami and they barely had 200 yards of total offense.

Buffalo marched up and the field and self destructed in the red zone.
Yes, had we lost like Buffalo lost, I wouldn't be concerned. That WAS a fluke loss. Our loss is much more concerning. Our WR corps seems to be one of the worst in the league.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 168
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165 > Last »
Up