ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 11-21-2022
they aren't even going to reach the AFCCG

ONE AND DONE

josh's arm is shot
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:23 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Home field advantage is overrated. The Chiefs are 2-2 in AFCCG with Mahomes.

Bills fans are deluding themselves in thinking that playing at home means guaranteed trip to the Super Bowl. Doesn't work that way. You still have to play the game. The fans don't play the game no matter how loud they are.
I think they believe their team needs an edge to beat Reid and Mahomes when it matters and playing at home might provide it, and/or they cope with the playoff losses by claiming they’re at a disadvantage always being on the road.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:23 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Allen would get more YAC if he had better ball placement. That TD to Kelce where he wasn’t really all that open was just a perfect pass that he makes all the time and Allen rarely makes.
Yep. It's weird that people don't understand that Patrick is BETTER this year because he's taking what defenses give us and allowing our playmakers to make plays. He had plenty of more flashy years with Tyreek, but he knows that's not always the way to win games.

Manning went to 2 Super Bowls with the Broncos, not because he made perfect throws, but because he knew where to put the ball and allow his receivers to succeed.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:23 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Maybe we should start calling their QB Josh AllINT. For all the backbreaking Redzone picks he throws.
Josh Phallen, because he sucks phallus.

Also, the Bills Muffia is retarded. "Rigged!" :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:25 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. It's weird that people don't understand that Patrick is BETTER this year because he's taking what defenses give us and allowing our playmakers to make plays. He had plenty of more flashy years with Tyreek, but he knows that's not always the way to win games.

Manning went to 2 Super Bowls with the Broncos, not because he made perfect throws, but because he knew where to put the ball and allow his receivers to succeed.
Manning literally designed an entire offense knowing his arm was a noodle. It's why they had a ton rub and pick routes all over the place.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:27 PM 11-21-2022
Id meltdown too if my franchise QB blew is UCL and probably needs Tommy John surgery to be good again
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Josh Phallen, because he sucks phallus.

Also, the Bills Muffia is reeruned. "Rigged!" :-)
The Muffalo Jills
[Reply]
Mecca 12:28 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Id meltdown too if my franchise QB blew is UCL and probably needs Tommy John surgery to be good again
Did you see that TD he threw to Diggs who was completely wide open in the back of the endzone? He looked like he had to change his feet around and setup to body throw...you can tell the arm isn't there.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:28 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
“He gets so many phantom holding calls”

Or maybe he’s the greatest TE of all time, and it’s very hard to cover him, so guys end up holding him a lot.
Yeah. It's like the only way to hope to handle him is to try to get physical off the line with him.

Which means you're going to potentially going to get whacked for illegal contact or holding a lot. And that he is going to get physical in reaction to you getting physical with him.

It's hilariously myopic.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:28 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Multiple fans were wishing injury on Mahomes saying the chargers should intentionally injure Mahomes and just take the penalty.

Bad karma.
[Reply]
notorious 12:28 PM 11-21-2022
“Bills Muffia”

:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:32 PM 11-21-2022
I recognize all of this. This was classic CP back in the day before Pat Mahomes and SB 54. We sounded EXACTLY like this. This is what happens when you have been hurt by years of being so close but never able to get over the hump. It's from years of suffering and watching other teams rip out your hearts. Yeah, we all know what it's like to be in their shoes. My empathetic response to them:

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:32 PM 11-21-2022
Summary:

I hate Mahomes.

I hate Kelce.

Chiefs hold every play.

The refs want Chiefs to win.

I have the Chiefs.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:32 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Allen would get more YAC if he had better ball placement. That TD to Kelce where he wasn’t really all that open was just a perfect pass that he makes all the time and Allen rarely makes.
This was always an underrated aspect of Mahomes' game, including at the college level. When Patrick replaced Davis Webb at Texas Tech in the middle of our 2014 season, it was immediately obvious that Mahomes was putting the ball in a much better spot to allow YAC for his receivers. Webb was really struggling with that aspect of the game by comparison.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:36 PM 11-21-2022
The loser franchise known as the buffalo bill codys and their loser fanbase blaming the refs when anyone with eyes and a sane mind watching that game would tell you if anything, the refs were in the Chargers pocket. Did they not watch the Humphrey penalty call? Wtf was that? Claiming opi when Kelce was held for 5 seconds in that play and even the tv announcers agreed with the obvious call..??
As the great Jason Kelce said, only losers complain about the refs.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up