ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes and Logan Paul podcast interview
Tribal Warfare 01:57 PM 05-02-2024

[Reply]
Mecca 01:59 PM 05-02-2024
Man if there was anyone for Mahomes to avoid....Logan Paul is a massive tool.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:03 PM 05-02-2024
Like I'm going to click on that dickhead's video just to hear Mahomes say, "Yeah I mean, winning three Super Bowls was pretty awesome".
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:48 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Like I'm going to click on that dickhead's video just to hear Mahomes say, "Yeah I mean, winning three Super Bowls was pretty awesome".
You're really taking the Mahomes era for granted
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:52 PM 05-02-2024
I look forward to Logan Paul

getting punched
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:53 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
You're really taking the Mahomes era for granted
Not at all. I can hear Mahomes repeat the same milquetoast stuff in any other interview. There's no need to give a shitbird like Logan Paul a click.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:22 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Not at all. I can hear Mahomes repeat the same milquetoast stuff in any other interview. There's no need to give a shitbird like Logan Paul a click.
Just say Yes, because pre Mahomes we all would be clicking on it like crazy because of the lack of Chiefs content in the media
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:39 PM 05-02-2024
Iit's a actually a pretty decent interview if you ignore the irritating kid on Patrick's right side
[Reply]
vonBobo 10:31 PM 05-02-2024
Was Jackson involved? I'm surprised Patrick gave this douche the time of day. And he let the douche use his rings as a prop in the WWE?

Maybe Patrick is kind of a douche too?
[Reply]
irafreak 11:13 PM 05-02-2024
Why does everyone hate Logan Paul? I only saw him on Wrestlemania and he looked like a good worker. Is it what he says? I haven't listened to him.
[Reply]
Bump 11:16 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Why does everyone hate Logan Paul? I only saw him on Wrestlemania and he looked like a good worker. Is it what he says? I haven't listened to him.
I never even heard of him until the Mike Tyson thing started
[Reply]
Mecca 11:39 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Was Jackson involved? I'm surprised Patrick gave this douche the time of day. And he let the douche use his rings as a prop in the WWE?

Patrick is a sponsor of Paul's Prime drink, that's literally why he's doing these things.
[Reply]
Bump 12:09 AM 05-03-2024

There's nothing that anyone has seen about Patrick being a douche.

But, it's not uncommon for athletes that are the best of the best, among the greatest ever, ultra-competitive to be a little douchey.

Jerry Rice was supposedly a prick. Michael Jordan was practically a psychopath regarding his competitiveness. You never knew it when they were playing though.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:47 AM 05-03-2024

You know who’s a douche?

vonBobo.
[Reply]
IrishChief 02:08 AM 05-03-2024
Pat is only 28, he grew up in a douche era. Content like that doesnt bother me, him winnings championships does and hes pretty damn good at it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up