ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
-King- 10:17 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's exactly my point. Guys with great hands can do things body catchers can't. Tyreek can't make that play. He might be able to make a reception out of it but he simply doesn't high point the ball like that.
....wut? C'mon, let's not make this thread into a Tyreek vs Toney thread, especially if we're going to lie to ourselves.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
....wut? C'mon, let's not make this thread into a Tyreek vs Toney thread, especially if we're going to lie to ourselves.
It's not a versus comment at all. They have 2 different ways of catching the ball. I prefer the way Toney does it. Not saying he's BETTER than Tyreek, just different.
[Reply]
-King- 10:45 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's not a versus comment at all. They have 2 different ways of catching the ball. I prefer the way Toney does it. Not saying he's BETTER than Tyreek, just different.
I'm talking about you saying that's a play Tyreek can't make. He made plenty of jump ball catches here. And is still making them.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:52 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
During the Tyreek freakout, the one take that made sense to me was needing a receiver to make a huge play in a playoff game... a true #1 receiver kind of play. The Chiefs may not miss Tyreek most or all of the season, but wait for that 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG when you need ONE play.

Well... :-)
This is the single thing thats stuck out in my mind ever since the trade. I'm starting to feel a lot better.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:04 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Agreed, but hasn’t Tyreek always been a body catcher?
You could see that from day one. But I'll give Hill credit - he turned out to be a much better catcher of the football than I ever thought he would based on his hands. And every now-and-then he'd surprise you and reach up to catch a contested ball with his hands.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:06 AM 11-14-2022
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
https://www.chiefs.com/video/tyreek-...-42-yard-catch

You have. Dont worry.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 11-14-2022
Trading what amounts as a 4th and 7th for this kid is highway robbery
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:09 AM 11-14-2022
watching him Run the ball I thought of Tyreek... We have that play back in our playbook now.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:14 AM 11-14-2022
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
It's not to say that Tyreek CANT make a high point pure hands catch, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Tyreek is a predominantly body catcher and that leads to some ricochet tip drill interceptions.

You will see more plays of a ball going through Tyreeks hands into his body or off his fingertips than you will see him rip the football out the air with two hands.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:40 AM 11-14-2022
Yeah, I've definitely seen Tyreek go up and highpoint it a number of times.
[Reply]
Balto 12:48 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
New nickname: marvelous weirdo

****ing love him
How about:

Rich Man's Hardman
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:50 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It's not to say that Tyreek CANT make a high point pure hands catch, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Tyreek is a predominantly body catcher and that leads to some ricochet tip drill interceptions.

You will see more plays of a ball going through Tyreeks hands into his body or off his fingertips than you will see him rip the football out the air with two hands.
Exactly. Toney catches every single pass with his hands. He's got a tremendous stab.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:27 PM 11-14-2022
Talent, enthusiasm and he's really weird. Love him!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:29 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Or he drops back and throws a TD!? Dude was a stud QB back in the day.

You know Andy is working on that.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:34 PM 11-14-2022

[Reply]
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up