[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:14 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
Dudes with Boobs
Girls with gonads
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:51 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
one on the right in both pics (thank god not one of the others)

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one
If that's hotter than the last few chicks you banged, I can see why you switched teams!!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:34 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:27 AM 07-14-2014
This thread is gold.
[Reply]
Canofbier 07:33 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you. :-)

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Girls with gonads
Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.
[Reply]
Scorp 08:00 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one
Don't let these miserable fucks get you down man. Remember one time doesn't make you gay!!! Or does it???? :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 08:12 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
This thread is gold.
And the moral is...

You can chop down the entire forest, and they'll never call you a lumberjack. But get caught sucking one little dick and you're a cocksucker for life.

Dinny
[Reply]
corn fed chief 08:12 AM 07-14-2014
Since you've now willingly been inside a man, has this experience opened up the rest of the playing field for you? Are buttholes just buttholes and mouths just mouths now or will you be more pro-active in fending off queers in the future?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:13 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues:
And the moral is...

You can chop down the entire forest, and they'll never call you a lumberjack. But get caught sucking one little dick and you're a one who sucks the penis for life.

Dinny
:-)
[Reply]
Scorp 08:26 AM 07-14-2014

[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:38 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Scorp:
Now I'd bang Fisty McTatt's pretty little mouth and let that moustache tickle my balls. He's the most feminine one in that picture.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:42 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues:
And the moral is...

You can chop down the entire forest, and they'll never call you a lumberjack. But get caught sucking one little dick and you're a one who sucks the penis for life.

Dinny
Gold, Jerry.
[Reply]
KC native 08:42 AM 07-14-2014
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Tell that to all of the manly men in this thread who want you, me and everyone to know the following things about them:
  1. They are not gay.
  2. They wouldn't share a bed with a man, ever.
  3. Without the word "my" preceding it, they will NEVER say the word penis.
  4. They're SO straight.
  5. If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
Feel free to add more.
:-) Yes, there are a lot of closet cases on CP.
[Reply]
KC native 08:44 AM 07-14-2014
and :-) @ Jim Jones. It took a lot of balls (literally) to come to CP and post that.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:52 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
and :-) @ Jim Jones. It took a lot of balls (literally) to come to CP and post that.
You don't actually believe him, do you?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 33
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up