ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 52
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Chief Northman 09:33 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'll make Direckshun's pick for him.

With the 19th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Team Football selects...

A BIG OL' BUCKET OF AIDS
Sounds accurate.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'll make Direckshun's pick for him.

With the 19th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Team Football selects...

A BIG OL' BUCKET OF AIDS
You did it wrong.

He’d select Trevor Lawrence.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:17 PM 03-22-2021
That’s not a very nice thing to say!

The Washington Football Team, hereby renamed the Washington Football Club in honor of Terez Paylor who believed that should have been the team’s stopgap name, draft OT Jalen Mayfield, Michigan.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:52 PM 03-22-2021
Staylor - sent you a PM with my preferences at #24, however, it’s not showing up in my outbox/sent messages. Hopefully you received it. If not, I’ll be able to submit my pick after ~10am CT tomorrow (apologies if I am holding things up).
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Staylor - sent you a PM with my preferences at #24, however, it’s not showing up in my outbox/sent messages. Hopefully you received it. If not, I’ll be able to submit my pick after ~10am CT tomorrow (apologies if I am holding things up).
I got it! Thank you!
[Reply]
Marco Polo 07:13 AM 03-23-2021
The Bears failed attempt at getting Russ from the Seahawks resulted in the signing of one Andy Dalton, who is clearly not a long-term solution. The Bears have a strong roster but a lack of identity. With Russ, they shot for the stars but ended with the Moon.

The Chicago Bears select Mac Jones, QB, Alabama.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:06 AM 03-23-2021
BossChief sent me his pick

The Indianapolis Colts select Greg Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:50 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
BossChief sent me his pick

The Indianapolis Colts select Greg Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
The Vikings went back and forth about Rousseau versus Paye, but we incorrectly think that we have a Super Bowl window open so we went with the guy who's got the higher floor and can help immediately in both the run game and the pass game.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:10 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Vikings went back and forth about Rousseau versus Paye, but we incorrectly think that we have a Super Bowl window open so we went with the guy who's got the higher floor and can help immediately in both the run game and the pass game.
We would have ran to the podium with Paye as the pick if he was available.

I think you hit a home run with that pick.
[Reply]
Chargem 10:03 AM 03-23-2021
The Tennessee Titans select Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami
[Reply]
Sfeihc 12:26 PM 03-23-2021
The New York Jets select Tevin Jenkins, OT, Ok St..
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM 03-23-2021
Kellerfox sent me his picks, but I’ll give him a few minutes since Jenkins was his #1.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:29 PM 03-23-2021
As for the Chiefs, they’ve been absolutely fantasizing about calling for trade ups all day, but unfortunately that’s not allowed.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:36 PM 03-23-2021
Flustered that their top targets at positions of need are all off the board, the Steelers revert to tradition and take the BPA available on defense. With the 24th overall pick in the 2021 draft...

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame

The Steelers had JOK rated as a top 10 overall prospect in the draft and are thrilled to get him at #24. While their starters appear set at all LB positions, their depth is razor thin. The team is excited about his versatility and plans to get him reps at all positions before locking him in. The hope is that he can secure a starter position by mid season and be a staple in the front 7 balancing Watt for the next decade.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 03-23-2021
What a pattern we have going on here. Kellerfox’s guy got taken so he went with JOK and JOK was my guy at 25, so now I’m going with....

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

This guy has Urban Meyer written all over him.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 52
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up